Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    There's always adoption keisha.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    :smile: bumping for later - just found this link for the group - thanks!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    On a exciting note, I lost 9 inches this week in my bust, waist, stomach, butt, and thighs!! I am so ecstatic about it!! The exciting part is I lost a whole inch of my thighs...they went from 30 to 29! I guess running really helps the legs!

Awesome loss! Thanks for sharing! Every time we post SV's and NSV's it motivates so many others to push that much harder. Going that extra mile makes all the difference in the world!
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqB7PFnLiVoidGpQVlZSRUxMYnppLWZGUXBoSVhyTnc&hl=en_US

Here is the updated database. All those who have not posted their week 2 weights by Wensday will be deleted from the database.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow folks, how are we doing? I have no real expectation that I will lose 10 this month, but 7 or 8 would be great.
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Okay I admit it I cheated.. I looked at the scale this morning.

My trainer wanted me to loss 5 lbs this week. 5 lbs a lot of weight, I’m ecstatic when I get 2lbs in a week. After I told him, he was delusional. He kept saying I can do it. So, this week I went on a quest to see if he is right. The last 5 days, I have burned more calories than eaten; not eaten more than 1300 calories/nor under 1200; have not eaten snack foods; not eaten past 6pm; had my carbs in portion to my protein intake; and watched my sodium intake.

The scaled show a loss of NADA; ZILCH; ZERO; NIL; NOTHING; ZIP; and every other synonym.

I am NOT DEFEATED.. I did everything possible to prove him right. He just not right. I am not looking for excuses ( building muscles, losing inches, etc) The scale does not lie.. Nor is scale the end all be all of my journey.. I will lose the weight. I will follow a healthy and active lifestyle.

My rant is over thank you.

Fingers Crossed that a miracle happens by tomorrows weigh in..
  • Lorna1976
    Lorna1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi the orginial thread is locked not sure how i post my weight but if ya picking it up from here i am 155 today
  • acole5690
    acole5690 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The other board was locked and i couldnt add my weigh in.

SW - 196 (FRIDAY JULY 1)
    Week 1 - 195.2(FRIDAY JULY 8)
    Week 2 - 195(FRIDAY JULY 15)
    Week 3 - 194.1(FRIDAY JULY 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (FRIDAY JULY 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs (MONDAY AUGUST 1)

4776293.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • fozziewaca
    fozziewaca Posts: 66
    Options
    Here's the link to part 2 of the original thread for posting weigh-ins :wink:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/290542-men-and-women-lose-10lbs-in-july-2011-challenge