• twiniemily
    twiniemily Posts: 24
    Options

was a shock at first to realise how easy it is to eat too much :/

I feel exactly the same!

Hello from Yorkshire :) feel free to add me x
  • DoctorWhoFan
    Options
    Hi there. I'm from the UK, feel free to add me everyone :)
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    hiya im from kent!

love having motivational friends! if anyone wants to add me then feel free x
  • xxshewolfxx
    Options
    Bonjourno. (don't know why I've gone spanish).

I'm from Scotland. How are ya?
  • gublercullen
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm from the Scottish Borders (About 45 mins out from Edinburgh!) Feel free to add me, good luck on your weight loss, i'm sure you'll find plenty of support :)
    x
  • strawberryblonde24
    strawberryblonde24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi,
    i have just joined, have lost 75 with ww but struggled with the new plan and have put on a stone since reaching goal in december.
    so this is great as i can see exactly what calories are going in, its all very well saying fruit and veggies are free foods on ww plans but they are all calories. and have dieted off an on most of my life i know what i should eat for fitness and weight loss.
    loving this !! lost 2lbs on first week :smile:

ps must get a better photo, this one is scary , hee hee
  • elisse86
    elisse86 Posts: 25
    Options
    Well done on the 5lbs!!! :)

I am from Basingstoke... feel free to add me :D (that goes for anyone)
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    From bonnie Scotland......add me if you like :)
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yo - representing from the South West. Don't know why I'm talking like that - sorry!

Anyway - feel free to friend me as well - there's a fair few Brits around (although all the Americans let me indulge my 'hell yeah, you go girlfriend' side which, as you'll know, isn't exactly encouraged in the UK!).

Good luck with everything and take that 5lbs and run. Water loss or not, it's still loss! I weigh in every day but only log the losses. Losses are losses. Gains are water weight!!! :bigsmile:
  • chelle2u
    chelle2u Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done on the 5lb loss already and good luck!!! I am from Sheffield add me if ya like xx
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Totally with you there i'm completely addicted to it! Feel free to add me - i'm from near Cambridge
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm from Manchester, feel free to add me all round.
  • Melanie858
    Melanie858 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm from the UK too. I signed up a while ago, but not posted until now. I live in Medway at the moment.

I've lost 6Kgs since Christmas, but my weight hasn't changed in the last month or two, so I'm making an effort to use this site so I can drop the final 4kgs I want to lose!

Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm sure it will help motivate me for those last few Kgs!
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    It is very addictive! I'm on week 6 and have lost 15lbs so far.

I'm from South Yorkshire, Rotherham to be precise.

Good luck with your journey and feel free to friend me!

Jayne
  • AndyParkes
    AndyParkes Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome!

Another one from UK :-)

I'm in Nuneaton - just outside Coventry
  • Hswindells28
    Hswindells28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from North Yorkshire and I joined a week ago and just weighed myself for the first time and have lost 6lbs, very pleased with myself!!