Options
1235»

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    When people come into a thread only to make a negative comment... LOL

Nobody forced you to read the posts or even click the link to the thread

Get pack to posting sub par selfies guys, live and let live and all that....

B)

No one asked for bath tub selfie, but lo and behold we were graced with it's nauseating presence.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options

B)

No one asked for bath tub selfie, but lo and behold we were graced with it's nauseating presence.

That the best u can do..refer to something that was posted 5 months ago!!
    Yet some here are posting a selfie every single day...that is the true meaning of narcissistic!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    M1ssdanni wrote: »

B)

Yet some here are posting a selfie every single day...that is the true meaning of narcissistic!

Hmmm I'd like to see your "proof" that I'm of these narcissist that you speak of, who post selfies daily. You must have me confused with one of the other regulars who posts what they are doing every 30 seconds.
  • M1ssdanni
    Options
    M1ssdanni wrote: »

B)

Hmmm I'd like to see your "proof" that I'm of these narcissist that you speak of, who post selfies daily. You must have me confused with one of the other regulars who posts what they are doing every 30 seconds.

Didn't say it was you did I ?
    I was saying people still getting so irate over a months old selfie are ones that post every day..didn't mention names
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    It's so cute how you two come to each other's rescue and awesome each other's post. It gives me hope that maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have a shallow, egotistical relationship❤
  • M1ssdanni
    Options
    It's so cute how you two come to each other's rescue and awesome each other's post. It gives me hope that maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have a shallow, egotistical relationship❤

I haven't liked any posts but yes one day you might be lucky to find someone that will stick up for you and vise Versa as what anyone would do !

Now go and post yourself a selfie :*
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

as a noob, it seems i've stumbled upon a messageboard west side story. can both sides go ahead and dance/sing battle so we can get back to my thread?
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I can't stand selfies. Why do people take them? My profile pic is not a selfie, but taken from a family event. It makes me think people place too much emphasis on their appearance. That's my two cents. ;)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    cbl40 wrote: »
    I can't stand selfies. Why do people take them? My profile pic is not a selfie, but taken from a family event. It makes me think people place too much emphasis on their appearance. That's my two cents. ;)

Unfortunately I don't have anyone else to, take pictures of, me because I am, disabled & thus people avoid me like the, plague even though my disability isn't a; contagious disease! I'm not, sorry to've a self esteem despite; my inadequacies & other's disdain!
This discussion has been closed.