Below 200

Options
I'm finally under 200lbs!!!! Long term goal is still 50lbs away but my next goal is the next pound. I found a diet/life style that fits me!!!

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Congratulations - thats a big milestone!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    This is what I am currently working for. If I can get under 200, I will be happier than I have been in 5 years.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! I am a couple of pounds away, and I'm very excited to hit that mark. You must be very proud and motivated!!! Keep up the great work!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Nice! Woot woot!
  • NavajoGirl85
    NavajoGirl85 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel wonderful to break through that milestone? It felt great for me too. Good luck with the rest!
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Can you say Wow! Be proud and keep pressing on.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I'm finally under 200lbs!!!! Long term goal is still 50lbs away but my next goal is the next pound. I found a diet/life style that fits me!!!

Congratulations!! Keep on doing whatever you're doing.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    This is what I am currently working for. If I can get under 200, I will be happier than I have been in 5 years.

@ButterballBookworm Keep going. You can do it.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    This is my first true goal as well!! 61 pounds down, 23 to go! I asked my husband how we could celebrate once I finally made it. Of course his response was "a giant piece of chocolate cake!" Hahaha

@hollyrinehart4883 Nothing is impossible. Pursue your goal.
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!! When I lost a lot of weight about 5 years ago, I remember the feeling I got when I was in the "Oneder Club" I can't wait to get that feeling again. Keep up the great work!! You're doing fantastic!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I got there about a month ago. I had the realization last week that no matter what I have for dinner tonight, I will not be over 200 tomorrow. That was a great feeling!!! I hit "overweight" vs obese this past week. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

53 down and 34 lbs till GW -- I feel like I can conquer the WORLD!!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    This is really encouraging and well done everyone! I have lost 14 lbs but need to drop another 14lbs to get to the 200 lb mark… I already feel a lot better so looking forward to the next drop…
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well done! So pleased for you. This morning I finally joined you: 199.8 from 268. I'm in onderland to stay!
  • stephaniesmallmay2012
    Options
    please add me :) i was 217.5 pounds to begin with now down to 198 pounds!
  • bertygriffith
    bertygriffith Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!