how are people sogood wth this app. i cant do it

Options
2»

Replies

• fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    mfchelsea wrote: »
    im honestly depresssed. new years i said "20 pounds gonna lose it all" and it turned into me sutting today, i need to lose 20 pounds. starting my diet today. then the same thing will happen tomorrow. im so mad at myself. i track what im gonna eat and it soesnt work. i eat like 15 different snacks that im supposed to. i follow so many motivational instrgams, have all these goal pictures. and my brain sucks. i cant find a way to put mind over matter. im training for a half marathon and play soccer yet i cant eat healthy anymore. i used to be SO healthy like 113 pounds. and now look at me. im disgusting. i gained it all back. im going on vacation in 3 weeks and i hate looking in the mirror. :(:'(:s

You are NOT disgusting. Be your own awesome. You are a work in progress. A step in your sucess is to change the way you talk to yourself. When you wake up each day, focus on what you are going to do in the 24 hours you have. Find time to make you and your goals a priority.
    Wish you the best,
    Jenn
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Are you also cutting your calories too hard? Half marathon training is no joke. Some people here have found trying to cut anything is nigh on impossible during training season.

The other thing is to find lower calorie snacks. I just had some Hula Hoops puffed (UK) and they're only 72 calories a bag. Perfect post workout snack and i could also throw a few carrot sticks on there too to make it heartier.

But agreed with others, you can't hate yourself to a place you love. Making peace with who you are now will go a long way to making this whole thing easier.
  • razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i make most my meals very healthy so I can have a few snacks that fit into my daily macros, and also like people said just accept that it isnt gonna be a quick fix and just aim for slow steady weight loss its better to set it at 0.5 pounds a week loss and stick to it then go 2 pounds a week and fail all the time