XXL shirt to a Small! (pics)

Options
r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
edited March 2017 in Success Stories
My boyfriend got new shirts for work, size small. I decided to try them on and they fit! Granted they're tight, too tight to comfortably wear all day. But they fit!

le9f8wmtntpd.jpg

6r3tr1bct7o0.jpg

rv58sc8gmg6g.jpg

t2eyju3lk6rc.jpg

SW:245
CW: 164
GW: 120 ish

Replies

• StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    What did you do to loose weight? Cute body! My goal weight is 165 but right now I like to just get to 185.
  • r5wr
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »
    What did you do to loose weight? Cute body! My goal weight is 165 but right now I like to just get to 185.

I have pcos with insulin resistance so they put my on Metformin and that really helped. It helped to finally allow my efforts to do something. But I follow a low carb high protein /veggie diet and working out.
  • StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing the diet? I struggle with carbs. We're leaving for the Beach in July for the first time as a family and I really would like to be down 15 20 by then. I have a one year old that slows me down on working out.
  • deadenddiva
    deadenddiva Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice! Inspirational! and thank you for the spot on advice.
  • r5wr
    Options
    Nice! Inspirational! and thank you for the spot on advice.

Thank you! And no problem!
  • ConquerAndBloom
    ConquerAndBloom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • r5wr
    Options
    You look incredible!

Thank you!!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look healthy!! You look great and soooo curvy!!! B) I want to look exactly that way you know curvy and fit!
  • r5wr
    Options
    You look healthy!! You look great and soooo curvy!!! B) I want to look exactly that way you know curvy and fit!

Awe thats such a wonderful thing to hear! I want a flatter stomach still, about 40 ish pounds to go to get to goal. You'll. Hit yours too!!
  • bertygriffith
    bertygriffith Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • r5wr
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!

Thank you!!!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Super work! Can I ask how tall you are?
  • r5wr
    Options
    Super work! Can I ask how tall you are?

I'm 5'5!
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I would like to know with the PCOS if you were to the point that you had excessive facial hair, and if so, did the growth slow down after you lost the weight and stopped eating the carbs, or has it not changed.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you look great
  • r5wr
    Options
    I would like to know with the PCOS if you were to the point that you had excessive facial hair, and if so, did the growth slow down after you lost the weight and stopped eating the carbs, or has it not changed.

I had excess facial hair but not to the extreme I've unfortunately seen a lot of women deal with. I got a bad mustache that would come in fairly dark but it would stop grow after a certain point. I have not waxed it since I started this so I cant really comment on its growth speed but it does seem to have thinned out and lightened in color quite a bit. Other hair growth (toes/feet... Gross I know, like a hobbit) seems to have slowed dramatically. Overall the metformin, weight-loss, and low carb diet has seemed to help with quite a lot of the pcos though I definitely still have bad days. I'm more than willing to talk more/in greater detail if you'd likez just shoot me a friend request if you want. :smile:
  • r5wr
    Options
    bnovak226 wrote: »
    Congrats girl you look great

Thank you!
  • singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, an inspiration! Thank you for sharing
  • r5wr
    Options
    You look fantastic, an inspiration! Thank you for sharing

Thank you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!