22lbs. Gone Jan. 2017 - March 2017

ijy4uh36fn4w.jpg
n1bvowz01ejy.jpg
I'm so excited to finally hit the 20's in lbs. gone! Yay!

Replies

• Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Awesome!!! That's 20lbs in 3 months!!! Way to go!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
  • skrs57
    skrs57 Posts: 1 Member
    good going, keep up the work... every day you'll feel healthier & have more energy... :)
  • trixieberry17
    trixieberry17 Posts: 79 Member
    skrs57 wrote: »
    good going, keep up the work... every day you'll feel healthier & have more energy... :)
    Thank you, I already feel so much lighter and healthier with more energy.
  • trixieberry17
    Ani2bfit wrote: »
    Awesome!!! That's 20lbs in 3 months!!! Way to go!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Thank you so much. And I love sharing and inspiring others. I know the struggle is real. And to be exact my dates are Jan. 9 - March 25th.
  • RedSquadronLeader
    RedSquadronLeader Posts: 84 Member
    You look so gorgeous! I'm trying to get 15 lbs off in about the same amount of time and feel more confident hitting the beach, you're an inspiration!
  • trixieberry17
    You look so gorgeous! I'm trying to get 15 lbs off in about the same amount of time and feel more confident hitting the beach, you're an inspiration!

Thank you so much, that means a lot. And I'm also going to the beach this summer, which is one of my motivations. But you do have enough time to get those pounds off and look even more awesome.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    ^What they said! Great work!

Also: That lipstick is gorgeous on you!
  • mommytomyah
    mommytomyah Posts: 16 Member
    WOW! Awesome!
  • trixieberry17

Thank you so much.......and I'm one to try bold colors. Lol!
  • trixieberry17
    WOW! Awesome!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!