Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Whatelseisthere2lose
    Options
    Just getting started. Aiming to be slimmer for summer. Looking for support from others starting/continuing the journey
  • conor937
    conor937 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Im tryin to be more consistent at logging, love hearing about other peoples progress.
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you like daily posts :)
  • brittaniarina
    brittaniarina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been here for four days now and I am looking for active friends to chat with and lose weight with. I would like to encourage and be encouraged on my journey so add me if you would like to!
  • Legigi90
    Legigi90 Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey!! I log in daily in search of new recipes, workouts and etc. I LOVE giving motivation too! Feel free to request me!
  • nbloomers
    nbloomers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to add more friends
  • liljon8818
    liljon8818 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I 've come back to MFP, still try to lose about 150lb, it all works well until I am near a Chinese buffet :( . Looking for ideas and friends to keep me motivate. I love recipes ideas (vegetarian) and am looking for great workouts that I can do until I lose the first 65 lbs and can run again.
  • TinaBambinamfp
    TinaBambinamfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm always for positivity & support! Feel free to add me.
  • CodyAnn81
    CodyAnn81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Add me
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Let's do this!!
  • iBill6273
    iBill6273 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into the swing of things and could use some friends to keep tabs with.
  • leah_dunkerley
    leah_dunkerley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me ☺
  • DaftSheep
    DaftSheep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier, right! :)

If you're in a similar situation, it makes it even better! So, just for reference:

I'm a 21 year old female with a starting weight of 245lbs and a current weight of 219lbs. I'm not sure what my goal weight is, because I've always been fat and I'm not sure what my body will look like at other weights! :D I hit my first mini goal the other day of losing 25lbs, and my next goal is to be in one-derland! AKA be out of the 200lb range for the first time since before high school... B)
  • anarchysdaughter
    anarchysdaughter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying the site and always looking for new friends to help motivate! For physical activity, I'm an avid walker, I love to lift weights and am slowly getting back into it after a serious neck/back injury - and am a baby runner. I love cooking and am always looking for new ways to make my favorite foods as healthy as possible. Add me; I love meeting new people!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Always looking for fun friends who are active on mfp and supportive :-)
  • awebbeudora
    awebbeudora Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends to make this journey more fun!
  • lrs1017
    lrs1017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm on daily!
  • tgraci
    tgraci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    B)
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm up for more friends! I've had this for about a year now but never really used it to post things and just tracked but really want to be part of the community more and make some friends
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon again and hoping to stay on this time! Friends would be a great way to blow up my newsfeed with motivation!