Ladies... need a buddy for 10-15 lbs weight loss

Options
Hello all...

Any women interested in being a 'buddy' for 10-15 pounds and avoiding overeating/ emotional eating.

I am 33 yo female need some support to stay on track!

Replies

• bee_bee8
    bee_bee8 Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'd be happy to help too... I have at least another 10-15 lbs to go. I'm 28, feel free to add me :-)
  • wendyphd
    wendyphd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi. i'd be happy to help. i am in the same boat. i will help you if you help me. i am usually pretty strong minded but this time around i know i cannot do it alone.
  • HealthyMe4Meee
    HealthyMe4Meee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ladies, feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat. I'm 21 and I'm trying to lose 15 pounds. It would be great to have a support system!
  • wendyphd
    wendyphd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    how do we do this? how do we "create" a group? (i'm new to this whole group thing-ish)
  • jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm 35 and have only been using MFP for a month. I'm down 10 pounds so far! Yay! Still would like to lose another 20-25. I log and weigh all my food. Please feel free to friend me and we can share our food diary for meal and snack ideas!
  • rhysglover
    rhysglover Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a male but in exactly the same position, I would love to join ✌
  • lrb142014
    lrb142014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have about 30lbs left to lose. Anyone can add me as I am always happy to meet new people to provide encouragement and support!!
  • Klmom123
    Klmom123 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have 10-15 lbs to lose, 45 yo. Just re-joined two weeks ago. Only 3 lbs down. The struggle is real.
  • LilTeethCleaner
    LilTeethCleaner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 33 and looking for motivation. I've used FP for years and I became very successful this time last year but now I'm stuck in a rut. It's always great to talk to someone in the same boat. Today I messaged friends I havnt talk to in awhile looking for gym buddies. It felt good to get some responses. Tomorrow I'll work out with an old friend.
  • torisean
    torisean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see you have lots of motivation. I need it as wrkk. We can all be accountable to each other and check everyday to see how we did for the day. Good luck and my day starts tomorrow with the eating regimen and back to the gym. Add me in..
  • MomInSpain
    MomInSpain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I've got 10-12 lbs left to go, and I've been stuck for a few months now. Let's do this!
  • paigele
    paigele Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Alyssa, I would like to join you, as I would like to lose that amount by July. Feel free to friend request me if you don't mind another MFP friend.
  • Maroula79
    Maroula79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would also like to have friends that we can support each other!!! I am trying to lose 20 pounds (i ate too much during and after my second pregnancy) . In one month I lost only 5.5 pounds....its tough, but this time I feel ready!!! It's the first time that I am trying to lose so many pounds.
  • Princesspetal7
    Princesspetal7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I've got 20lbs to lose!!! I should of lost it by now. Really bored of giving myself the same excuses!!! Please anyone feel free to add me. I'm from the U.K. With 2 small children x
  • aniucha83
    aniucha83 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looking for a buddy too. I'm 33 y and I really want to lose 10lbs by Memorial day weekend :wink:
    Feel free to add me !
  • bignat716
    bignat716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I will be 40 in July. Have already lost 28lbs and now on my last 15lbs.
  • brittnotshy
    brittnotshy Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Please add me, too! I've got 10-15 pounds I'd like to finally lose for good. I've been really slowly chipping away at it, but I'm looking for more accountability to help me stick with it. :)
  • clyn90
    clyn90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    27 years old and have 5 to 10 lbs to go. Add me :)