4 litres of water a day?

Options
Alright I was planning on 6 or 7 before but u guys said it was too dangerous so fine how about 4?

Replies

• razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i couldn't manage it lol I used to drink none I have upped it to 2-2.5 litres but thts about all I can manage
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Drink enough to stay hydrated. Focus on a calorie deficit to lose weight.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Just stay hydrated...it's not particularly complicated.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Wait, are we haggling over how much water you are going to drink? Or is this an auction?
  • tjones0411
    tjones0411 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I drink 4 a day, not including coffee.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    My fluid intake varies each day. It depends how much salty food I've eaten, how much cardio I'm doing, how how it is.

Just drink enough that your urine is light in colour.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 litres + other drinks if I'm not doing anything strenuous that day, 3 litres before I train in [the evening in] winter and 4 litres before training when it's hot. Each unto their own of course but you can make yourself feel sick with too much water.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 Liters a day, not counting tea and protein drinks. 6 or 7 seems like way too much. Google water intoxication. It is very real.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Drink when you are thirsty. Human beings should be able to drink enough without thinking about it if water is available. If you are concerned you are underdrinking (do you have issues with water?) then check your pee.

How much water you drink will not make a difference with weight loss.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Drink when you are thirsty. Human beings should be able to drink enough without thinking about it if water is available. If you are concerned you are underdrinking (do you have issues with water?) then check your pee.

How much water you drink will not make a difference with weight loss.

^^This.

Don't make weight loss harder than it needs to be.