Protein Shake recommendations?

Options
criiadina
criiadina Posts: 15 Member
edited March 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Protein Shake recommendations? Going to stay away from chicken and eggs for awhile or forever. Haven't made up my mind completely but definitely want to start drinking Protein Shakes. (: I do weight lifting 1-2 times a week and cardio the other days.

Replies

• CorinneSchrenker555
    Options
    Quest
  • lavoiekr
    lavoiekr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    GNC Total Lean shakes....you can get ready made or powder. They taste amazing and come in Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Banana Cream. ;)
  • CorinneSchrenker555
    Options
    lavoiekr wrote: »
    GNC Total Lean shakes....you can get ready made or powder. They taste amazing and come in Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Banana Cream. ;)

Good point, GNC does make good protien shake powder!
  • ajprocks
    ajprocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    quest peanut butter flavor and cellucor chocolate is good and not that expensive..
  • supabeans
    supabeans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally like Sunwarrior's Warrior Blend raw plant based protein powder. Have only tried vanilla, but they have multiple flavors.
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    For premade shakes, I like Atkins the best for taste. They only have 15g of protein where Premier shakes have 30g and Musclemilk has 32g. I dont really like the taste of the musclemilk ones but I love the Premier Vanilla shakes. For powder, Ive only tried Dymatize but I really like it. It has 25g per scoop
  • dloder0922
    dloder0922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Arbonne vegan protein shakes!! They taste awesome and they are gluten free, whey free, soy free, GMO free, animal-everything-free. You get 20g of vegan protein, not to mention 20 more vitamins and minerals you get out of it. If you want more info just message me on here. Or you can go to www.danielleloder.arbonne.com :)
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk Smoothies are amazing but expensive
  • vintageshopgirl1947
    Options
    Teras whey protein powder in chocolate and vanilla. 110 calories for 2 scoops and 20 grams of protein. You can use frozen strawberries, peaches blueberries or bananas to mix in the vanilla. I also use glucomannan fiber to thicken which I buy at GNC. This gives you variety, homemade and great taste.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I like MRM Veggie Protein, Vanilla. 36 grams powder contains:
    150 calories
    22g protein from Pea, Brown Rice, Hemp.
    6g carbs
    2g sugar (stevia)
    Omega 3/6/9 (Hemp, Chia and Flax)
    High ORAC Antioxidant Blend
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    You're going to get a hundred different answers, as peoples tastes will differ.

If you don't mind ordering online, then my vote goes to MyProtein, you can't beat them for price, quality and taste.