Substitutes for creamer

Options
2»

Replies

• monicapiazza
    monicapiazza Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I enjoy tea, just regular tea with nothing in it. There are SO many flavours of tea you can find. Some even mimic coffee ;). As for in my coffee I use vanilla almond creamer, its 45 cals for my coffee (2 tablespoons) and I find the vanilla flavour is good enough, so I dont half to add sugar.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is crazy calories in non- dairy powdered creamer unless you pour a ton of it in. It's only 10 calories per tsp. Sure it's maybe not the healthiest choice.
    I am a huge coffee drinker and use about 1/2 tsp of creamer per cup. Between the coffee, sweet and low and creamer I simply pop in 100 calories per day and that covers 10 cups of coffee.

6envtj8dt449.jpg
  • LisaBrown1094
    LisaBrown1094 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have always liked my coffee light and sweet. Been drinking coffee the majority of my life (my mom is from Argentina, and all the kids drink coffee), and first I weaned myself off of sweetners. Then, in January, I started putting only 3 tablespoons of nonfat creamer in my coffee. It works for me. I would love to go black, but I don't think I'm that hard core!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil powder. Delicious and helps me hit my fat macro.
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a non-negotiable to me. Every morning I have an extra large. I personally prefer a splenda packet and good old ordinary half and half. I love my coffee to have a particular taste. On the weekends I'll use 2% milk because that is what I keep in the house.

I've tried skim milk, 1% and almond milk and they are just too...thin? I like a creamier texture to my coffee and I can't get that if I go lower than 2%.

And honestly, my extra large coffee is my breakfast, so the good stuff in the cream is what sustains me (working in two large elementary schools and a large middle school) until lunch!
  • lisa8454
    lisa8454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Califia Farms Almond Milk Creamer, hazelnut flavor. 15 calories per T, 2g carb. It's a mix of almond milk and coconut, with some gums in it. I tried almost everything on the shelves, and this is the only one that I actually like more than real half and half.