30 lbs down, slow and steady (pic)

Options
jaymie_x0
jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
Last June my goal was to be "summer ready" for summer 2017. After 5 moves, pregnancy, military life the last 6 years we finally settled down and I was able to buckle down....and I'm finally in a happy place. First pic: 184 current pic: 153.

Keep going guys!!! You may think sometimes "it's taking too long." So what, the time is going to pass regardless, make something of it, don't wait and think "I wish I had just started months ago." START NOW. Keep trucking on! It's a lifestyle change not a race to see who can lose the most quickly...,the only person you should be competing with, is yourself! z71e0eyrf1zc.jpg
Also my face is cut out because I make stupid faces lol...

Replies

• jaymie_x0
    Options
    Also, share your transformation pics! I love seeing everyone's progress!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! You look fan-freaking-tastic!!!!
  • hopetobelean
    hopetobelean Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What was your workout routine?
  • Islander4Life
    Islander4Life Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, amazing! Curious what your daily carlorie goal was and your fitness routine if you don't mind sharing.
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Words to live by girl! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on your loss so far!!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I would be rockin that bikini too if I was where you are!
  • ktscru56
    ktscru56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your 2017 summer!!!!!!!
  • StagC
    StagC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello jaymie! That's a great job! I'm on the same boat as you are before, I weigh 187 lbs and I'm targeting 143. If it's not too much to ask, what's your routine? Is it mostly calorific deficit or mostly physical work out?
  • CaptainPepperJack
    CaptainPepperJack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Jaymie! I've lost 30 but gained 5 back recently, still a little ways to go though. I was 189, down to 159, but sadly sitting at 164 today but I'm not giving up! 0q732op221oo.png
    pic.png 30.5K
  • jaymie_x0
    Options
    Honestly my routine is just lifting weights with maybe about 10-15 min of steady state cardio a day..my calories are 1800 I'm 5'11 also, so keep that in mind
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!
  • rhiawiz57
    rhiawiz57 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Nice work, you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!