I need some accountability!

Options
I'm starting over for what feels like the 100th time.

I have a bad case of plantar fasciitis partly caused by, yep you guessed it, being overweight. I love running but I don't have a runners body. I love working out and I was regularly attending classes at my local Orangetheory Fitness. But because of my plantar fasciitis, I've been "booted" and I feel like I'm going crazy because I can't do much.

I am also a binge eater. Hence why I gain weight even though I work out often. I will eat even when I am stuffed. I eat when my husband isn't home and hide all the "evidence". I tell myself "I'll start over on my diet tomorrow" as an excuse to binge. Binge eating is an eating disorder but talking to my doctor was pointless. She said it's my anxiety disorder. She gave me pills. They worked but I felt awful all the time. So I quit them.

I know I can beat the binge eating as I have done it before. I just need some people to hold my feet to the fire and hold me accountable!! I need to lose 50+ lbs and I know if I beat the binging, and recover from the injuries I can do this. But I would love to have some others on this crazy journey with me!

Replies

• bellajan17
    bellajan17 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Completely understand... sending you a friend request!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    I understand 100% u can add me as a friend
  • bigpappahemi426
    bigpappahemi426 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a binge eater also! To the tune of 646 pounds at one point. But I started taking vyvance two and a half years ago and have lost 276 pound so far. I have a whole lot more to go but I'll get there. I know what it is like to have foot pain because I also have plantar fasciitis in addition to having very flat feet. I'm praying for you and wish you well!!
  • Craignbigbear
    Craignbigbear Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Stay positive and be proud of the small accomplishments. It takes a little while to get the momentum going, but once it starts you can't stop it! You can do it! friend me if you like