Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Shocking, I know, but watching tennis
  • keilee0408
    keilee0408 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed, listening to my 5 year old talking to stay awake, debating what I want to watch and if I willing to get up to put the laundry away lol.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Aderlay wrote: »
    Laying in bed with a migraine, wishing my kiddos would be quieter and counting down the seconds until my husband gets home to help

Migraines are the devil- I hope you get relief soon. *sending healing thoughts your way.
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Laying in bed with a migraine, wishing my kiddos would be quieter and counting down the seconds until my husband gets home to help

Migraines are the worst. Sending you dark, quiet, nausea free vibes! Feel better soon.
    synchkat wrote: »

ick hope you feel better soon

Thank you. I'm hoping it will pass soon. I get them at least 2-3x a week :( this one is a pretty bad one though and hit pretty fast. :(
    But he's home and is taking care of the kids and took dinner out of the oven. He was nice enough to bring me some but the smell made me so sick.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Shopping at Costco
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    putting a heat pack on my latissimus dorsi so maybe it will stop pinching up
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Migraines are the devil- I hope you get relief soon. *sending healing thoughts your way.

Migraines are the worst. Sending you dark, quiet, nausea free vibes! Feel better soon.

Thank you. I'm hoping it will pass soon. I get them at least 2-3x a week :( this one is a pretty bad one though and hit pretty fast. :(
    But he's home and is taking care of the kids and took dinner out of the oven. He was nice enough to bring me some but the smell made me so sick.

Ugh. That really sucks. I used to get them that frequently. I haven't gotten them more than a handful of times since I got pregnant with my son though... no clue what changed. Yay for helpful husbands though! :)
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Ugh. That really sucks. I used to get them that frequently. I haven't gotten them more than a handful of times since I got pregnant with my son though... no clue what changed. Yay for helpful husbands though! :)

That's nice that's it's changed for you like that!
    It used to be this bad when I was younger and got better around the time I had my kids but since mid last year it started getting really bad again.
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Working on fixing my moms computer.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    waiting for dinner. I might just eat
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    In competition on who to get the most Snapchat followers! Who wants to help me win! Lol
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    Shopping at Costco

My favorite place to find a d buy all the stuff I didn't even know I needed.
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Shopping at Costco

I like to smoke meat for the week! So I know people look at me crazy when my cart is full of meat!
  • Timshel_
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Shopping at Costco

I like to smoke meat for the week! So I know people look at me crazy when my cart is full of meat!

I get all my pork butt and brisket there for my smoker, and buy the USDA prime steaks. I have 'meat days' there once a month lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Watching basketball. Well it's on the TV
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    Shopping at Costco

I get all my pork butt and brisket there for my smoker, and buy the USDA prime steaks. I have 'meat days' there once a month lol.

I do have to say the no bake corn tortillas are freaking amazing!
  • Timshel_
    Options

Everything is pretty amazing there. Their fruit selection is good quality.
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options

Everything is pretty amazing there. Their fruit selection is good quality.

Yeah I can find anything I want need and shouldn't buy but I do !!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hydrating
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Knitting and wishing my coccyx didn't hurt from the very hard fall I took while relearning rollerblading yesterday. Ouch.

Edit to add: Also watching old episodes of MST3K.