Needing friends on the app!

Options
TejahBee
TejahBee Posts: 23 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
I am sticking to this INSANELY well. It is due to the feeling of being 'accountable' to friends who can view my food diary. Anyone want to be friends on app? All I ask is that you stick to regular and complete logging, regardless of how you eat!

Replies

• CoastalKatnip
    CoastalKatnip Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This might be just what I need. I have a hard time getting up and about in the mornings. Maybe having someone to message real time would do the trick and also the food log. Though that one Im teally nervous to do....
  • talijp
    talijp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would add you if you don't mind) just started the app after a very long break, but willing to lose a lot of weight and stick to updating regularly
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • alimwilliams
    alimwilliams Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 50lbs and want to make great progress by the summer months! Tracking is the answer.
  • CAMOLOVELADY
    CAMOLOVELADY Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend invite.
  • CAMOLOVELADY
    CAMOLOVELADY Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For anyone who has kik. I have started a support group on there. If you would like to join look up #myfitnessfriends or WeightLossSupport. Hope to see you all there.
  • CoastalKatnip
    Options
    Much simpler then trying to figure this site out. Thank you!
  • ekanesther
    ekanesther Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me pls!
  • CoastalKatnip
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Hard start to the week myself but still within my daily goal. Don't give up peeps. Slow and steady make life long changes.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. In the meantime, I will add Kik
  • je33y
    je33y Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends. First time I have done something like this...... trying to convince myself I can do it!! Any suggestions for step goal for an extremely busy office type worker x add me anyone :-)
  • CoastalKatnip
    Options
    je33y wrote: »
    I need friends. First time I have done something like this...... trying to convince myself I can do it!! Any suggestions for step goal for an extremely busy office type worker x add me anyone :-)

Set realistic goals. I know you have heard it time and time again but from a serial start over/yoyoer go one day and one week at a time. Before you know it it has been a month. But if you decide to do something like nothing super processed you have to stick with it. Whenever you get tempted come here and post or message the kik group. We will help refocus your mind to get you over the hump. If you do fall short on that meal recognize it and promise YOURSELF to do better next meal and that you are strong enough. Don't give up the whole day though just because of one set back. Personally the worst thing I do to myself is deny certain things so much I feel like I'm either starving myself or in a prison. That is a big red flag Ill drop off soon. So a small indulgence once a month or so for me is enough to keep going.
  • kileybfi
    kileybfi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pls add sweetmammakylie
  • dannybias50
    dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me to kik
    "dannybias"
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

just curious - what do y'all get out of using the kik app that you don't get here? just the ease of sharing video/pics?
  • dannybias50
    dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Messaging sucks
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    just curious - what do y'all get out of using the kik app that you don't get here? just the ease of sharing video/pics?

I was wondering also :#
  • joewilliamsca
    joewilliamsca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need to loose a bit myself, and I need help for being accountable
  • joewilliamsca
    joewilliamsca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also on kik too as joewilliamsca