Find your motivation here!

Options
Wellness Wednesday is here! Remember to enjoy what you've got while it's still here! Stay focused on your dreams, your goals and being you! There's no need to act differently or try be someone you're not just to be accepted. You need to love yourself and who you are. You're making the changes you want and that can still be who YOU truly are. We are all making a positive change and we know that it will be worth it once we hit our goal.

It's a hell of a world out there with all the negativity, the judging, talking behind someone's back. All we can do is keep ourselves happy and healthy and then we can lend a hand to someone else to help them through difficult times. No matter what, our health needs to come first. If we're down and out then what good are we to a friend or family in need? Rise above the drama and the negativity! Be the amazing person you are and will always be!

You've made it this far, so don't give up on yourself! You've been through worse and came out stronger. The healthy lifestyle is truly amazing. You have more energy, you feel more alert, the weight has literally been lifted off your chest. I know you're already enjoying the results you see, people telling you that you look great. It's a major confidence booster! Stick to it and I guarantee you'll be more than pleased when you reach your goal!

Feel free to add me as i write posts similar to this 3-5 times a week!

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• Bovus2017
    Bovus2017 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well said! I look forward to reading more of your posts.
  • bdazzling06
    bdazzling06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's just what I needed to hear today! Thank you , looking forward to hearing more