Does anyone else get pet "help" on the scale?

Options
It's like moving towards the scale is the secret signal for my cat to rush over and stand on it too, lol. He always looks very proud of himself.

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I don't have a cat. I have a dog that would occasionally bark at a thumbtack in the wall, and if I tried to get her near the scale, I don't think she'd cooperate.

Do you think your cat could learn about taking turns? Or try a laser pointer aimed at the other end of the room.
  • crowleyed72
    crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I shut my cat out of the bathroom when I'm weighing. My tom cat is very big an he likes to lay right on my sternum an stare at me.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    yup i weigh myself with 3 cats climbing up my legs daily lol
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I get crayon help or help from very small toys. I step on and it will appear that I am 5 lbs or more lighter. I pick the scale up and there it is. Something messing with the way the scale sits.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Yes, not every time, but my fattest cat gets in a mood to help sometimes.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yes sometimes one of my 3 cats will go on or try and weave round my feet
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    My dog usually sniffs my butt while I'm trying to weigh myself.

Don't know why this is flagged. I think it's adorable!

Some people think butt is profanity. Not sure why
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I shut my three cats out of my bathroom when I'm weighing myself. 2 of them like to lay on my feet that I'm not counting them, no matter how cute they are lol.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    2 Australian Shepard's push the door open and watch. They don't seem to care what the scale says but they sure do look at my face:).