Wild orange doterra

Options
Does anyone use one or two drops of wild orange essential oil to their water? Any feedback? I heard it helps with your metabolism

Replies

• amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    It smells really nice but is not good to consume. Instead put some in your unsented liquid soap and drink the water plain. Nothing changes your base metabolism except decrease fat and build muscle or aging.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    When products say that they significanty increase your metabolism it's a bold face untrue statement. Or an illegal drug.

If something like that worked two things happen. There is no obesity left on the planet and someone became incredibly rich. When you see obesity disappear you can still buy the product.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    jaydarua wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm new and I'm trying to lose weight could I have some help

@jaydarua, you need to start a new thread and ask specific questions about what help you need.
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You know what's delicious and saves lots of money and isn't a marketing gimmick? The line of Zinger herbal teas from Celestial Seasonings.

They have a Lemon and a Tangerine flavor. They make a great between meal beverage that's zero calorie and you can get them at most supermarkets.

My favorites flavor is the Red Zinger.

I'm not sure that the herbs contain miniscule amounts of something "essential", but whatever they do or don't contain, they're tasty, zero calorie, and make no spurious claims.

I think I will buy some of these teas. I see them at the store all the time. I get bored having water with every meal.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The hippie homemaker says "There is certainly a place in aromatherapy for ingestion, but just like any powerful synthetic pharmaceuticals, essential oils should be ingested with caution and for only very short periods of time, under the guidance of a certified aromatherapist.Feb 26, 2015"

My sister-in-law is my age and slim. She has been slim all her life. She doesn't need the money. She thinks essential oils are all that. It's a good thing my brother has good sense.