Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• rhiawiz57
    rhiawiz57 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    ALL FOODS FIT! :) Just have to balance that calorie/macro budget for your day or week (i do a weekly budget so i have really low cal days to balance out the days where I eat a ton of sushi or a cheesy quesadilla and 2 margaritas). This is the only way I don't yo-yo.
  • traceyfetterly
    traceyfetterly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want as long as it fits macros
  • RaenaLynn
    RaenaLynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Where's the filthy eating group? Can't find it
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    RaenaLynn wrote: »

Here ya go!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp
  • rhiawiz57
    edited March 2017
    Options
    i can't help but wonder if some "clean" eaters just profess to us all online that they eat that way but secretly eat candy or pizza or chips and don't tell! not all...but some? hahah just be honest with yourself, we are humans and not machines! not accusing anyone, i just get suspect of the ol' high horse routine.
  • RaenaLynn
    RaenaLynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    RaenaLynn wrote: »

Here ya go!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp

Thanks! Just joined
  • rhiawiz57
    Options
    i just tried to join as well. awaiting approval i think.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Yeah, @Verity1111 will have to approve you guys before it "officially" lets you in the group but she's really good about accepting people in pretty quickly. Then you can join all the random conversations in there too. :smirk:
  • rhiawiz57
    Options
    hahaha my food diary should prove my worth!!!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I am not a clean eater. That doesn't mean I eat junk food all day every day, and I still have to watch what I eat. But if I want pizza, I have pizza. If I want ice cream, I eat ice cream.
    I've found out that for me, I am more happy when I don't restrict myself to what I eat 100% of the time.
    And don't get me started on the wine.
    When will they come up with calorie free wine, for F*** sake!!!

calorie free wine with a 7% alcohol content and i would maybe never complain about anything ever again. except possibly a hangover.

7%? I drink everclear which is 75-95% alcohol content. I am starting to realize why I have never tried wine. lol.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I am not a clean eater. That doesn't mean I eat junk food all day every day, and I still have to watch what I eat. But if I want pizza, I have pizza. If I want ice cream, I eat ice cream.
    I've found out that for me, I am more happy when I don't restrict myself to what I eat 100% of the time.

calorie free wine with a 7% alcohol content and i would maybe never complain about anything ever again. except possibly a hangover.

7%? I drink everclear which is 75-95% alcohol content. I am starting to realize why I have never tried wine. lol.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

well, with no calories it's pretty dangerous. i think drinking 24oz of everclear would be a decent weight loss plan if i wanted to be an alcohol induced chronic purger though.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options

I haven't had Everclear in years. It's not available here and I haven't found it during any of my trips. I always loves a dragon's breath (Everclear and Creme de Menthe )
  • Verity1111
    Options

well, with no calories it's pretty dangerous. i think drinking 24oz of everclear would be a decent weight loss plan if i wanted to be an alcohol induced chronic purger though.

Wait what? It has calories right? I missed something haha. I drank a lot of everclear at once before but I dont drink often just a lot on the rare occasions when I do.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I just didn't realize wine had such a low alcohol content.
  • rhiawiz57
    edited March 2017
    Options
    i was trying to research the alcohol/calorie thing a few months ago when my mom told me vodka had no calories. So for hard liquor, it technically doesn't have calories, but it has alcohol sugars that your body has to process. So, what I surmise is that your body has to stop digesting food OR burning fat when it turns its attention to processing the alcohol sugar. This is why a vodka soda is "okay" on low carb diets, because it doesn't have calories. It does, however, slow weight loss. Especially if you're having them daily. And of course, alcohol can lead to late night eating, and as much as i love my filthy food, i gain weight when i eat late.