Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Glad this has popped up, very refreshing! Don't think I've ever had a completely clean day lol
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    That poptart thread has me plotting. The problem is, I only want smores pop tarts and I don't want to buy a whole box (because a box is a serving, no matter what). I want to find smores pop tarts in the stand-alone two packs. Until then, I am pop tart free. Although, chocolate with chocolate frosting pop tart would be yum, too. I don't care much for the fruit flavors.

I like pop tarts.

You need to find a vending machine that stocks them!
  • LovelyMsLuna
    LovelyMsLuna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    ashycrew wrote: »
    Well so much for health !!!!!

Some of us are here because we're shallow lol Others think healthIER is good enough and don't need to be healthIEST.

I'm with you! "Healthier" is good enough. We all need to start somewhere, and small steps lead to giant leaps over time. I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH TO LET GO! LMBO So I just focus on small changes daily, and still have my cravings satisfied. I don't want the monster (binge eating) to come out. It's scary, and hard to come back from.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Has anyone gone to the Sugar Factory ! I'm so excited to go!! Would love to get some reviews on the menu.

https://sugarfactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1991broadway_FINALMENU_online.compressed.pdf
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    That poptart thread has me plotting. The problem is, I only want smores pop tarts and I don't want to buy a whole box (because a box is a serving, no matter what). I want to find smores pop tarts in the stand-alone two packs. Until then, I am pop tart free. Although, chocolate with chocolate frosting pop tart would be yum, too. I don't care much for the fruit flavors.

I like pop tarts.

You need to find a vending machine that stocks them!

It's actually a good tactic to avoid going nuts over a poptart. If I'm always questing for the holy grail, then I'm not actually eating it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kbhx7vxomft3.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    rf4ml160f2bx.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    uzefps6f2ib6.jpg
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    uzefps6f2ib6.jpg

me wants!

(But me can't have cause out of budget for the day... :disappointed: )
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Trying to decide on what dessert to indulge in over the weekend. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pbj9qejj277t.jpg
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Trying to decide on what dessert to indulge in over the weekend. Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheesecake
    Pie
    Cookies

In that order.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

have one of those for me:
    uzefps6f2ib6.jpg

(and yes, I am purposefully making sure this page is as full of pictures of lovely desserts as I can and that one is just making me drool... :tongue: )
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    attmewbn1968.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    uzefps6f2ib6.jpg

me wants!

(But me can't have cause out of budget for the day... :disappointed: )

me, too.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

uzefps6f2ib6.jpg

(and yes, I am purposefully making sure this page is as full of pictures of lovely desserts as I can and that one is just making me drool... :tongue: )

You caught my intent. :)
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options

uzefps6f2ib6.jpg

You caught my intent. :)
    pbj9qejj277t.jpg

+1