Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• WildBill_CQ
    WildBill_CQ Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    All I can think about today is ice cream. The real kind, delightfully decadent, full of sugar, and coated in chocolate. :yum: Not Halo Top :grimace:

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

Just make sure it is a cheat MEAL or cheat DAY, not a week or a month, @pinuplove and it is ALL GOOD! LoL!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    All I can think about today is ice cream. The real kind, delightfully decadent, full of sugar, and coated in chocolate. :yum: Not Halo Top :grimace:

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

Just make sure it is a cheat MEAL or cheat DAY, not a week or a month, @pinuplove and it is ALL GOOD! LoL!

nah, it's not cheating at all if you've got the calories for it and it's part of your generally varied diet.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

@WildBill_CQ There is no such thing as cheating in the filthy eaters thread :smiley: I can have ice cream every day if I want it and am willing to work it in! (I don't, incidentally :disappointed: )

That looks yummy though.... Not helping!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

now i just want everyone who posts here to quote this ice cream until we make it to the bottom of the page.

(i maybe already ate my canni-cookie, but i still think this is a solid idea)
  • pinuplove
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

now i just want everyone who posts here to quote this ice cream until we make it to the bottom of the page.

Noooo then I'll be tagged in every single post and feel more popular than I really am for the 2.7 seconds it takes me to see my notifications :lol:
  • pinuplove
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

nah, it's not cheating at all if you've got the calories for it and it's part of your generally varied diet.

Fist bump, girlie! You beat me to it :smiley:
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I usually eat whatever I want as long as it fits my calories. I'm not going to deprive myself of what I like! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

I really want ice cream now!
  • IAparent
    IAparent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What is a canni-cookie?

Halloween candy has been broken into. The first tootsie rolls have been consumed. You either love em or hate em. I love em.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

Noooo then I'll be tagged in every single post and feel more popular than I really am for the 2.7 seconds it takes me to see my notifications :lol:

@pinuplove
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What's everyone's fave Halloween candy? Just curious. Like if you had a trick or treat bag only filled with ONE thing, what would make you happiest?
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    What's everyone's fave Halloween candy? Just curious. Like if you had a trick or treat bag only filled with ONE thing, what would make you happiest?

Kraft Caramels. Same for my dad so he used to swipe them from us (3 sons) on Halloween.

Something I don't have in my house.
  • pinuplove
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

@pinuplove

This post means nothing without puppy pics.
  • pinuplove
    Options

Another fan of Tootsie Rolls here!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    These somehow jumped into my grocery basket and came home with me. What to do, what to do?
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

I'm not a cookie butter fan, but I do want to try one of those. Just one, though, in case I don't like them. So I can't justify buying a whole package.

I lurve cookie butter! I actually have a jar cookie butter chocolate swirl that's expired *gasp* It's just too much, even for me. Guess I'm a purist!

I think it's the gritty texture. I just can't get past it.

Wait, gritty texture? The cookie butter I buy is practically like eating pudding, it's that smooth! What brand did you try?

Trader Joe's cookie butter is kind of sandy sugary gritty. I like that part though!

I don't think I'd enjoy that, myself. :D I got a brand of peanut butter that had that gritty texture and I just can't eat it. @quiksylver296 if you can find it, I'd advise you to try the original Lotus brand before giving up on cookie butter! But then again... You might do what I've done and eat the whole jar like it's a pudding cup. :D

Yeah. I think I'll stick to thinking I don't like it, rather than try another brand. Too dangerous.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

uqgrdx8le35q.jpg

I eat ice cream all the time. I'm not cheating on anything. Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough, anyone?
  • quiksylver296
    edited October 2017
    Options
    IAparent wrote: »
    What is a canni-cookie?

Halloween candy has been broken into. The first tootsie rolls have been consumed. You either love em or hate em. I love em.

I don't hate them, but I don't specifically like them. I don't want chocolate "flavored". I want real chocolate. Although I do like the other flavored Tootsie Rolls, especially the vanilla.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Oooh, that's tough. Almond Joy? Reese's pumpkins?
  • pinuplove
    Options
    IAparent wrote: »
    What is a canni-cookie?

I don't hate them, but I don't specifically like them. I don't want chocolate "flavored". I want real chocolate. Although I do like the other flavored Tootsie Rolls, especially the vanilla.

I always hated when I got the other flavored ones! Chocolate, please and thank you.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Kisses.