Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    You inspired me @Boba_14626. I mixed half PB and half dark chocolate Kodiak mixes together, and topped with actual PB and syrup for breakfast this morning.

How is the dark chocolate Kodiak mix? I keep thinking I'm going to buy it, but I'm worried I won't like it. :grimace:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    It was my first time trying it, and I mixed it, @MoHousdon. Not sure. Lol
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    I think I found a good chat. If it fits my calorie budget I'm all for it...it's all about balance
  • Mykatet
    Mykatet Posts: 54 Member
    This is the place for me. I want to restrict calories more than eating or avoiding specific foods. I find I naturally make better choices to try to stick to my calorie goals. I like some good junk food too though.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    You inspired me @Boba_14626. I mixed half PB and half dark chocolate Kodiak mixes together, and topped with actual PB and syrup for breakfast this morning.

How is the dark chocolate Kodiak mix? I keep thinking I'm going to buy it, but I'm worried I won't like it. :grimace:

Good stuff. Just has a mild chocolate flavor to it, but not overwhelming or chalky.
  • MoHousdon
    It was my first time trying it, and I mixed it, @MoHousdon. Not sure. Lol

Well, aren't you helpful?! :wink: When you have a chance to try it alone, let me know if you like it.
  • MoHousdon
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Good stuff. Just has a mild chocolate flavor to it, but not overwhelming or chalky.

See, @quiksylver296 , THAT was helpful!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Kodiak has a peanut butter mix as well that is really good. We mix the two or serve them together and drizzle peanut butter/chocolate topping and toss some dark chocolate chips.

Good stuff.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    The Kodiak mixes are pretty good. I usually add a little dark chocolate cocoa to the mix. If I'm feeling saucy I also add 1 tablespoon of Turbinado sugar. But I ALWAYS est them with peanut butter!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

Awesome.
  • quiksylver296
    edited November 2018
    Someone at work made this and brought it in. Holy smokes! It is sooooo delicious! I'm making it for hubby's birthday Sunday.

https://www.allfreecasserolerecipes.com/Dessert-Casserole-Recipes/Better-than-Pumpkin-Pie-Poke-Cake
  • quiksylver296
    It looks amazing!!! Was that for Christmas, or recently?
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member

Recently; in fact, I made these just this morning, and just had to show you how great they turned out! :smiley:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

Recently; in fact, I made these just this morning, and just had to show you how great they turned out! :smiley:

Hopefully someone is 'woohoo'ing your posts. Because I don't see anything to not love about Reese's and fudge! :lol:
  • tinamae_vols
    tinamae_vols Posts: 42 Member
    Me
  • quiksylver296

Yum! Think it would survive shipping?!? 😆
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Been on an oreo kick lately and having 4-6 per night for the past month lol
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Hopefully someone is 'woohoo'ing your posts. Because I don't see anything to not love about Reese's and fudge! :lol:

Right? I'm gonna take it as "WOO! I LOVE FUDGE!" :D