Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I fit a 3 ounce bag of Salt and Vinegar Lay's potato chips into my diary today, and now I'm trying to NOT eat them for breakfast. :D
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    These somehow jumped into my grocery basket and came home with me. What to do, what to do?
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    These somehow jumped into my grocery basket and came home with me. What to do, what to do?
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

I'm not a cookie butter fan, but I do want to try one of those. Just one, though, in case I don't like them. So I can't justify buying a whole package.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

Send them to me? Australia doesn't get the cool flavours!
  • pinuplove
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

Send them to me? Australia doesn't get the cool flavours!

Oh that's so sad! :cry: I'll have an extra one in your honor.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

I'm not a cookie butter fan, but I do want to try one of those. Just one, though, in case I don't like them. So I can't justify buying a whole package.

I lurve cookie butter! I actually have a jar cookie butter chocolate swirl that's expired *gasp* It's just too much, even for me. Guess I'm a purist!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

I lurve cookie butter! I actually have a jar cookie butter chocolate swirl that's expired *gasp* It's just too much, even for me. Guess I'm a purist!

I think it's the gritty texture. I just can't get past it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I finally tried Honeycrisp apples. Oh my goodness! So good! Especially cold out of the fridge.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    I finally tried Honeycrisp apples. Oh my goodness! So good! Especially cold out of the fridge.

Welcome to waiting 11 months of the year for apples :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Welcome to waiting 11 months of the year for apples :lol:

I brought all of them to work and put them in my little fridge in my office so I didn't have to share them with the fam. :o
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

.... Isn't that "clean and healthy"? You might have to be ejected from the thread ;)
    (perhaps too high in sugar to be clean and healthy?)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

.... Isn't that "clean and healthy"? You might have to be ejected from the thread ;)

I had that thought. I'll submit my Lay's potato chips as proof of my unhealthy ways.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

I had that thought. I'll submit my Lay's potato chips as proof of my unhealthy ways.

Apple and potato chips together is a great combo. You can stay :p
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Apple and potato chips together is a great combo. You can stay :p

Whew!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

I CANT FIND THESE ANYWHERE IM SOO SAD :'(
  • pinuplove
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

I CANT FIND THESE ANYWHERE IM SOO SAD :'(

I found them at Walmart! I think certain flavors are only being carried by certain stores, not sure though. Either way, it is marketing genius!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

i bought this as a non-perishable for the hurricane and never even opened it. i've never had cookie butter. how do i rectify this?
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

i bought this as a non-perishable for the hurricane and never even opened it. i've never had cookie butter. how do i rectify this?

is this an acceptable solution?

giphy.gif
  • pinuplove
    Options
    6dwd9535vpe7.jpg

is this an acceptable solution?

giphy.gif

Nailed it!