Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    I agree on the chocolate cheesecake combo, although I like Grand Mariner cheesecake with a chocolate crust.
  • GlamGoals66
    GlamGoals66 Posts: 8 Member
    I will eat literally anything that is not a vegetable. As long as it is under my calorie limit, then screw everything else. I take vitamins to make up for it. Tell you hu-wat: popcorn dipped in brownie batter? Heaven. And you can have like half a cup of batter as a "serving"
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

I WANT THAT!!!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    You won't be sorry!!!!!
  • tanyanelson922
    tanyanelson922 Posts: 27 Member
    I have my bad day and good days when within calorie goal, I still eat what I want and not clean, trying to lose a lot of weight. Anyways, I would like the support too, so add me if you like. Thanks, Tanya
  • quiksylver296
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I ate 10 tablespoons of peanut butter this morning for breakfast. Do I belong here?

Absolutely!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    I took great pride yesterday in eating a poptart. There's a lot of emotion behind that poptart, and by golly, did it taste good.

And that is probably the most important part of it all.

(oh and I'm jealous. No poptarts around here. There's one shop that carries them at the other end of the country but it's a 4 hour round trip. No way I can justify that time with my schedule right now. :disappointed: )
  • quiksylver296
    I may need a box of Brown Sugar Cinnamon poptarts this weekend. Mmmmm!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    I ate 10 tablespoons of peanut butter this morning for breakfast. Do I belong here?

Absolutely!

But did he weigh them?? :laugh:

I miss the days of eating 10 tablespoons of peanut butter at a time...
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Absolutely!

But did he weigh them?? :laugh:

I miss the days of eating 10 tablespoons of peanut butter at a time...

No, I measured them like an a$$h0l3. I just track all my indiscretions.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member

Absolutely!

Thank god, I've never belonged...
  • showjack70
    showjack70 Posts: 57 Member
    I eat everything. B) Fun eating people unite!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    I took great pride yesterday in eating a poptart. There's a lot of emotion behind that poptart, and by golly, did it taste good.

(oh and I'm jealous. No poptarts around here. There's one shop that carries them at the other end of the country but it's a 4 hour round trip. No way I can justify that time with my schedule right now. :disappointed: )

Now, I must know where you live.
  • ladyreva78
    solieco1 wrote: »

Switzerland :blush:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member

AKA the land of no American junk food but amazing cheeses :smiley:
  • ladyreva78
    pinuplove wrote: »

AKA the land of no American junk food but amazing cheeses :smiley:

We have these (amongst other things):

gjefad5shnch.png

Just no poptarts.

Which, come to think of it, might not be such a bad thing :tongue: