Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    6211462086_b92e37a50c_b.jpg

Yum!

I'll take 1 slice of each :drool:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm weird. I'm not a fan of chocolate + cheesecake. I'll take the plain, and any with fruit.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm weird. I'm not a fan of chocolate + cheesecake. I'll take the plain, and any with fruit.

Same. I like chocolate and I like cheesecake but together they compete too much.

Cream cheese chocolate frosting is awesome though.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

Same. I like chocolate and I like cheesecake but together they compete too much.

Cream cheese chocolate frosting is awesome though.

WOO!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »

A witch! Burn her!

Can confirm witchiness as a self-certified Pagan that also doesn't believe in chocolate cheesecake (or cheesecake in general).

:D

Had chips and dip for breakfast. I've missed posting in this thread, lol!
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    I agree on the chocolate cheesecake combo, although I like Grand Mariner cheesecake with a chocolate crust.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
  • GlamGoals66
    GlamGoals66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will eat literally anything that is not a vegetable. As long as it is under my calorie limit, then screw everything else. I take vitamins to make up for it. Tell you hu-wat: popcorn dipped in brownie batter? Heaven. And you can have like half a cup of batter as a "serving"
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I WANT THAT!!!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    You won't be sorry!!!!!
  • tanyanelson922
    tanyanelson922 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have my bad day and good days when within calorie goal, I still eat what I want and not clean, trying to lose a lot of weight. Anyways, I would like the support too, so add me if you like. Thanks, Tanya
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I ate 10 tablespoons of peanut butter this morning for breakfast. Do I belong here?

Absolutely!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    I took great pride yesterday in eating a poptart. There's a lot of emotion behind that poptart, and by golly, did it taste good.

And that is probably the most important part of it all.

(oh and I'm jealous. No poptarts around here. There's one shop that carries them at the other end of the country but it's a 4 hour round trip. No way I can justify that time with my schedule right now. :disappointed: )