Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• MommaShorty
    MommaShorty Posts: 93 Member
    I eat what I can afford with 5 kids at home even if it’s processed food I just watch how much I’m eating
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    I do a mix of processed (Gardein, veggie dogs, some low-calorie snack foods like pop chips) and homemade. And sometimes? I actually put processed food in something homemade...
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I love junk food also but try to eat mostly healthy but have a little junk food. I know what too much of it will do for me. But I have to have some junk food, life is too short.
  • Natalieomg
    Natalieomg Posts: 4 Member
    Yep I like to mix it up, love to eat out, and hang out at the local bar - pizza and chips need to be able to squeeze into my daily calories :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Buffalo Wild Wings tonight! I LOVE their onion rings!!!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Supper last night fell apart, so tonight, it's lifting followed by hamburger, veggies, and banana chocolate chip muffins (yes plural, because mini-muffins).
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    I love junk food also but try to eat mostly healthy but have a little junk food. I know what too much of it will do for me. But I have to have some junk food, life is too short.

@brenn24179
    Agreed! Life is so much nicer with cookies.
  • Foggiblu
    Foggiblu Posts: 20 Member
    Yay. I gave up on trying to get all the macros and clean food and all I did was crave my junk. So now I’m doing calories and whatever. Of course I’ll take a vitamin. Life is too short.
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Finished my run and had a 20 ounce Pepsi.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    edited September 2018
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    6211462086_b92e37a50c_b.jpg

Yum!

I'll take 1 slice of each :drool:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I'm weird. I'm not a fan of chocolate + cheesecake. I'll take the plain, and any with fruit.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    I'm weird. I'm not a fan of chocolate + cheesecake. I'll take the plain, and any with fruit.

Same. I like chocolate and I like cheesecake but together they compete too much.

Cream cheese chocolate frosting is awesome though.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Same. I like chocolate and I like cheesecake but together they compete too much.

Cream cheese chocolate frosting is awesome though.

WOO!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    CSARdiver wrote: »

A witch! Burn her!

Can confirm witchiness as a self-certified Pagan that also doesn't believe in chocolate cheesecake (or cheesecake in general).

:D

Had chips and dip for breakfast. I've missed posting in this thread, lol!