Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Did the group that was created from this thread get deleted? I went to find it today and it wasn't in my lists.

No it is still here
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Me! I eat healthy food too but ill still eat ice cream and chips! & Saturday’s I drink a lot of booze 🤭
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Today I had Pizza, wings and beer for dinner. It was delicious.

It made me think of this when one person tried to tell me that my diet is unhealthy....

45239x38opft.jpg

That sounds good.

You need to wash it down with a wholesome drink made from 4 all natural ingredients. You know, grain, hops, yeast and water.

I prefer a fruit salad, made from apples and/or pears, that have been crushed and fermented. But the organic, whole grain drink infused with all natural hops and yeast is a good second choice.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

It made me think of this when one person tried to tell me that my diet is unhealthy....

45239x38opft.jpg

That sounds good.

You need to wash it down with a wholesome drink made from 4 all natural ingredients. You know, grain, hops, yeast and water.

I prefer a fruit salad, made from apples and/or pears, that have been crushed and fermented. But the organic, whole grain drink infused with all natural hops and yeast is a good second choice.

Apparently, there is also a drink made from grapes of all things. I've heard it's pretty healthy and may have to try it one day.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Grapes are healthy, too. So it stands to reason if most of the sugar from the juice has been eaten by hungry yeast it's even healthier, right?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

45239x38opft.jpg

That sounds good.

Apparently, there is also a drink made from grapes of all things. I've heard it's pretty healthy and may have to try it one day.

Beat me to it! :tongue:
  • VUA21
    Options

45239x38opft.jpg

That sounds good.

Oh yes, the aged organic fruit smoothie made from all-natural grapes. It usually comes pre-made in 750ml bottles, but can be found in single serving and 5 litre boxes as well. Sometimes I have this and have been know to make it with sliced berries in it. It's delicious.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

45239x38opft.jpg

That sounds good.

Oh yes, the aged organic fruit smoothie made from all-natural grapes. It usually comes pre-made in 750ml bottles, but can be found in single serving and 5 litre boxes as well. Sometimes I have this and have been know to make it with sliced berries in it. It's delicious.

Look at you all fancy getting bottles. Boxes or GTFO. :wink:
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I'm a really big fan of organic natural sweeteners (no hfcs!), spiced and fermented. It's great over ice, and It's especially divine when you combine it with fresh, pureed pineapple and coconut.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm a really big fan of organic natural sweeteners (no hfcs!), spiced and fermented. It's great over ice, and It's especially divine when you combine it with fresh, pureed pineapple and coconut.

If that's the one Wikipedia describes as "a distilled alcoholic drink made from sugarcane byproducts, such as molasses or honeys, or directly from sugarcane juice, by a process of fermentation and distillation. The distillate, a clear liquid, is then usually aged in oak barrels," I just put some in my "smoosh" fudge...
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

If that's the one Wikipedia describes as "a distilled alcoholic drink made from sugarcane byproducts, such as molasses or honeys, or directly from sugarcane juice, by a process of fermentation and distillation. The distillate, a clear liquid, is then usually aged in oak barrels," I just put some in my "smoosh" fudge...

It's killer in pecan pie too.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Agave is healthy, too, right?!? Mmmm....
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

Especially when combined with fresh lime and pineapple!
  • VUA21
    edited August 2018
    Options

Agave is cactus, very healthy! Part of the "5 a day" recommendation for fruits and vegetables. What's really good, is an Agave smoothie with pineapple & lime, and a touch of salt (for electrolytes!).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Agave is cactus, very healthy! Part of the "5 a day" recommendation for fruits and vegetables. What's really good, is an Agave smoothie with pineapple & lime, and a touch of salt (for electrolytes!).

I'm all about my electrolytes!
  • VUA21
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

45239x38opft.jpg

That sounds good.

Look at you all fancy getting bottles. Boxes or GTFO. :wink:

I'm 42 and going back to school to finish my degree. My lunch box doesn't fit the whole box, but the single serving sizes fit very well. I do need to keep my wits when surrounded by a bunch of children (if they're young enough to be my child, they're children). So I have the single serving size as a supplement.