Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Look what I made for 4th of July! Biscoff cookie butter/toffee ice cream cake. Decadent!!!

r2sb8hj31ybf.jpg
    csaieowdm86u.jpg
    2aht9ec7tfr8.jpg
    3tigicqqvj2e.jpg
    0hlv9up8zp43.jpg
    a8rvaw9j7g48.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    And of course, I had a couple cookies with my coffee as I was preparing that dessert.

z3uwflpb496r.jpg
  • Moolatta
    Moolatta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Look what I made for 4th of July! Biscoff cookie butter/toffee ice cream cake. Decadent!!!

r2sb8hj31ybf.jpg
    csaieowdm86u.jpg
    2aht9ec7tfr8.jpg
    3tigicqqvj2e.jpg
    0hlv9up8zp43.jpg
    a8rvaw9j7g48.jpg

That just made me hungry! Yuuuuum
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options

r2sb8hj31ybf.jpg
    csaieowdm86u.jpg
    2aht9ec7tfr8.jpg
    3tigicqqvj2e.jpg
    0hlv9up8zp43.jpg
    a8rvaw9j7g48.jpg

I was going to make this, but just ended up eating Heath morsels out of the bag.

Goal!!! Achieved
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Just came here to say I totally had Oreo's for breakfast. And also, @quiksylver296 that ice cream cake looks amazing. I have found that for me to be successful I must feed the beast what she wants. (A serving of thing I'm craving) If I don't she wants it more and more until I cave and eat half a bag of chips in one setting.(Many servings of thing I'm craving) When counting calories I try to make sure my weekly average Is at goal, and in the case of a counting break like right now I monitor my portions closely and kind of have a mental running tally going anyways. But allowing myself treats whenever (but not however much) I want has really helped me stick to this longer then I ever have.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I too allow myself treats- if not then I will totally go off and mess up- I like individual bags of chips and have one for a treat each night- a few times each week I have a serving of ice cream- if I have the calories.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I too allow myself treats- if not then I will totally go off and mess up- I like individual bags of chips and have one for a treat each night- a few times each week I have a serving of ice cream- if I have the calories.

That's kind of how I go. If I don't satisfy the craving with a small amount now, I will overeat on it later. I usually go with a weekly total for this reason. This way if I say a cheeseburger for dinner on Monday and it puts me over, I will have a smaller breakfast and lunch on Tuesday or I will workout more to make up for it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »

r2sb8hj31ybf.jpg
    csaieowdm86u.jpg
    2aht9ec7tfr8.jpg
    3tigicqqvj2e.jpg
    0hlv9up8zp43.jpg
    a8rvaw9j7g48.jpg

I was going to make this, but just ended up eating Heath morsels out of the bag.

Goal!!! Achieved

I had about a half of a bag of Heath morsels left over. I've been eating them out of the bag, and yesterday dumped some on my ice cream. :p
  • Nikolaijj
    Nikolaijj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yup! I like my vegetable soups and fish and rice, but you can bet I'm gonna eat some Oreos if if fits in my calories. I'm a guy that really loves sweets, most of my food is low sugar so I can enjoy the treats and not feel guilty.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    Nikolaijj wrote: »
    Yup! I like my vegetable soups and fish and rice, but you can bet I'm gonna eat some Oreos if if fits in my calories. I'm a guy that really loves sweets, most of my food is low sugar so I can enjoy the treats and not feel guilty.

I love Oreos. They are an every once in a while splurge for me. Just one or two isn't a satisfying serving for me, so I don't eat them very often (A stack with coffee is best). I have some in my pantry right now.. I think I hear them calling. :lol:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    My husband got me wine and Ghirardelli minis for my birthday this week. He really is a wise man :wink:

Happy Birthday!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    My husband got me wine and Ghirardelli minis for my birthday this week. He really is a wise man :wink:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you! :smooched: At this point I could really do without them, but wine and chocolate help :laugh:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Happy Birthday!

Thank you! :smooched: At this point I could really do without them, but wine and chocolate help :laugh:

Yes, I'm reaching the point where there's more years behind me than in front of me. It's all good. I'm working on a plan to enjoy those years.
  • kanikal1
    kanikal1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,I am looking for friends or a group that is helpful for folks who like a variety of foods. Thanks!
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    exj0d3sjriva.jpeg
    I’m not judgy 😆 I just ate this for lunch today Lol...
  • BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yeah that would be me! I eat whatever I want as long as it fits my calories.

Feel free to friend me :)
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Did the group that was created from this thread get deleted? I went to find it today and it wasn't in my lists.