Ladies... need a buddy for 10-15 lbs weight loss

Options
13»

Replies

• buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am on my last 10 lbs, seems impossible at times, especially with Easter looming! Please add me, I am 44 :-)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 36.. looking to lose 15.
    Feel free to add me:)
  • tmt__1993
    tmt__1993 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in a rut and I would love a buddy!! :) I'm in!!
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! :)
  • Letsplayoutside
    Letsplayoutside Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love to join up too. I lost some pounds about 4 years ago, regained some, just need to get back to healthier habits and lose n more than 10 pounds (so I can fit in my summer clothes)
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and have 10-15 I'd like to lose. I've really been struggling to stick with it. I'm down 6lbs of my original 15-20 goal. If anyone wants a daily accountability buddy to message let me know. :)
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have 20lbs to loose - 55lbs gone so far - feel free to add me if you like :)
  • koulight
    koulight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I'm trying to lose about 10-15 lbs but my main goal is to lose my tummy fat before my wedding next year. Please feel free to add me :)
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I started at 181 and am currently 136. Goal is 120 and the last 16lbs are so stubborn!
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me who needs motivation i've lost 13lbsand have 15 - 20lbs to go. I'm a mum of 4 I eat low carbs high fat and use kettlebells daily.
  • carooann
    carooann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am 9lb away from reaching my goal weight - I'll add you and we can nudge eachother along!
  • sandininja
    sandininja Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    31 year old trying to lose about 15. new to this app, so not sure how to support, but certainly would be happy to.
  • Aurorabeauty29
    Aurorabeauty29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! I'd like to lose 12lbs ☺
  • Catsinsocks
    Catsinsocks Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Me! I'm 32, I lost 30lbs last year and have another 15 to go. I really struggle with weekends :#:#:#