Belly Overhang success stories

Options
12346»

Replies

• Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bumped for baby belly issues nearly 14 years after baby arrived !!
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    10qcfao.jpg

279 lbs, about 215 & 169
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I totally think mountain climers and planks are the way to go! About two years ago I had lost 50 pounds on here and I was working hard at the gym five days a week and I have to say ten minutes of mountain climers and planks was felt much more in my belly than an hour a day on the treadmill and elliptical !
  • bitty_401
    Options
    I'm on the "Metabolism Diet" and you got to start with only proteins for 2 weeks(got to eat egg, cheese and meat-ckn, beef, pork, etc a lot of water) and you lose 14 to 20 lbs and no overhang.The next two wks you go for 20g carbs.No matter what you eat but 20 g carbs.I lost 12 lbs on 1st wk and 10 lbs the 2nd.The others you can lose up to 10 lbs depending on your intake. No lite, nonfat, low fat or diet meal. milk got to be whole milk or 1/2 &1/2 cream. Olive oil no margarine. real butter.And have to keep the protein on the big portion.It works. no overhang.I'll will post a pic later on how I was and how I am now.
    check it out. It work for diabetics. But this work for me. I'm the type of person that will advice you to keep whatever work for you. I share what work for me. I'm a sedentary person. no walking, jogging, exercises or any of those systems. I just burn calories w/ whatever I do and when I can.
    Got to say that last year I was hospitalized and was at death threat(pulmonary embolism 3 times) so I had to leave my metabolism diet. Now I'm back to MFP to start logging and losing lbs counting calories. I logged when I have lost 11 lbs already on my diet. Im on my 3rd wk w/ 20 g carbs. And I'm a meat lover.My ticker will show the 1lb after I logged again.
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tyleeloo28
    Options
    Even at my lightest, 125 lbs and 6 ft tall, and considered "underweight" with my hip bones and ribs showing, I still have a little bit of stubborn belly fat which my family all called "skin". But its a lot more than skin, and I could never seem to get rid of it. Maybe it does depend on build... I have no idea.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The over hang and loose skin has me so terrified. It really is a depressing thing when trying to make changes. You work hard to change, lose weight and then to have that... *sigh* My arms, thighs, belly all of those areas I am scared are never going to get better because of loose skin or something.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm not ready to post a pic, but I have to say that my belly overhang has gotten much better.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Saving for later.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Well I started at 205...

The top left hand pic was taken in 2010 at my Dad's wedding...there is a tummy control panel..this is what prompted me to start..
    I yo yo'd for 3 years and took control on January 2013...

Bottom left pic in the same dress was me at 175 after 1 round of 30Day shred

Right hand pic is me Nov 2013...165lbs...

Profile Pic was me this Feb in DR...

337cf4fe-0b1f-4ec4-a6ec-d2e551f7d567_zpse8037836.jpg
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Proud belly bumps mamas!

Bump!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I don't have a photo of my belly at it's biggest, but trust me, I'm 5'1.5 and was 250 lbs, I was a BIG girl lol.

Stats:
    SW: 250
    CW: 118
    GW: 115 - 110

I'm not really focused on the scale right now, more focused on toning it all up. I believe the weight coming off is just half the battle. I've lost the weight and still had a hang over tummy, I've also had 2 C sections so that muscle has been cut and to get it to go away is taking a lot of time. It's still not 100% gone but it's going down a lot and for that I'm happy. 30 day shred helped a little with it, Insanity has helped and Focus T25 has gotten me to where I'm at now.

2r3dt3p.jpg

Super inspiring. Started at 5'3 & 290. Currently 222.2
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Bump. Get this going again. Some of y'all are giving me hope with my belly that is so big I want to cry.
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Kettle bell workout and jogging toned me-but I did do low carb woe and this really seemed to take down waist and area of the abdominal hang over fat for me- Dr. Phinney utube video- quotes a few medical studies which show higher incidence of abdominal fat loss on LCHF -I noticed my hang fat loss prior to his video though-it just confirmed what I was seeing happening
    Yes lots hydration good too- coconut oil Is great (cheaper from Costco) I bake , eat and cook with it- plus keep some in jar for skin use- smells nice and great moisturizer too
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!