Replies

• KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I regained some weight so back at it I go. Add me, I need motivation buddies.
  • jrahlly
    jrahlly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Up for more support as well. Log in daily, open diary & love to motivate too :)
  • SarahVeste
    SarahVeste Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used to be on here all the time and then life got in the way...started a new profile a few months back with the hope of getting back into it but it just didn't happen...Now tipping the scales at 195lb so really need to start making the time to take my health seriously and would love to find some motivational friends along the way :)
  • Sarah90LR
    Sarah90LR Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used to be on here all the time and then life got in the way...started a new profile a few months back with the hope of getting back into it but it just didn't happen...Now tipping the scales at 195lb so really need to start making the time to take my health seriously and would love to find some motivational friends along the way :)
  • nanitacruz3
    nanitacruz3 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 5'2" and about 120lbs. I'm not over weight but I'm not as fit as I'd like to be. I'm looking for a workout/fitness buddy for motivational purposes. Safe to say morale is low lol.
  • cdgallagher943
    cdgallagher943 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to share this journey and transformation with! Highly motivated and supportive people wanted.
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • veneshajohnson
    veneshajohnson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    please add me!!! I need inspiration and motivation cause this is hard
  • druekerca
    druekerca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    tlanger251 wrote: »
    Anyone on a Keto diet? I started two weeks ago and would love to discuss!

Hi, I have been on keto since January 2017 and have successfully lost 16-19 lbs so far. Feel free to add me up or ask any questions you might have . Good luck !

• lolly_t
    lolly_t Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 3 of a Keto diet. I would love to add you as a friend :)
  • lolly_t
    lolly_t Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends - motivation is always welcome - and I'll comment on your posts too! I have about 30 pounds left to loose
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    24 year old Indian guy, looking to lose 50+ Kgs, lost 6 kgs for now. been in and out of this place since a long time. Would love to finish it for this time. Found some lovely friends, looking for a few more! add me! I'll try my best to motivate you!
  • jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose weight and get back to running and hiking. I'm a mom to a 1.5 year old so I want to get myself back into good health and increase my energy levels for him. I'm currently targeting a 1200 calorie intake and looking for friends to share their food diaries with and motivate each other. Add me if you'd like.
  • Countess_Ha
    Countess_Ha Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looking for friends who can help me keep motivated and in return I'll help you as well.
  • amir_hariri
    amir_hariri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    23 year old, from Malaysia. My goal is to achieve my ideal weight at 63kg. Starting from 71kg. Feel free to add me
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 24 year old American looking for friends that don't take themselves too seriously! I am currently working with a personal trainer and trying to balance my love of food with getting healthy. I have roughly 100plus pounds to lose. I've been on MFP for about six years now and just looking for new friends :)
  • pinkVhead
    pinkVhead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I need supportive friends ... I love following ppl dedicated to fitness :D its been two weeks since I started...seeing results :D
  • AniaKlaudia
    AniaKlaudia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll!
  • brittaniarina
    brittaniarina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends, feel free to add me and chat. I love to motivate my friends.