MFP pushing liberal agenda

Options
124»

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The truth's that, Hitler didn't lose to; Russia because of, the weather! He lost due to his illogical decision despite, studying the defeats of both of; his predecessors Napoleon & Hannibal! Likewise Napoleon lost for, the same reason that; Hitler did because he also, studied Hannibal's defeat! Hannibal's the only 1 of the 3 that, truly lost due to the climate since; he had no 1's loss to study prior to him & this' why he's revered regardless of, his inability to; concur Rome!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    The truth's that, Hitler didn't lose to; Russia because of, the weather! He lost due to his illogical decision despite, studying the defeats of both of; his predecessors Napoleon & Hannibal! Likewise Napoleon lost for, the same reason that; Hitler did because he also, studied Hannibal's defeat! Hannibal's the only 1 of the 3 that, truly lost due to the climate since; he had no 1's loss to study prior to him & this' why he's revered regardless of, his inability to; concur Rome!
    Duchess, don't you ever challenge my attempt to belittle Soviet war efforts :p

I didn't both, Napoleon & Hitler would've otherwise had, the advantage to concur Russia if they had applied what they learned via; their predecessor's seasonal mistakes!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Also, very smart assessment. But the illogical decision was based on the weather, both in Hitler and Napoleon's case. Both got wound up in the Russian winter. Bonaparte was a stone's throw from Moscow and he retreated.

But I love Bonaparte. So it's a shame we have to talk about the two men together. Both were short. 5 6 and 5 8.

Thank you! However they both had, the education necessary to; adequately strategize their invasion & thus avoid the, consequences that they suffered via; the weather but they instead, chose to; ignore it because they, were impatient & thus refused to, wait for; better conditions!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    Options
    How the hell do we go from MFP ads to history...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    How the hell do we go from MFP ads to history...

Sorry, my post disappeared while I was editing for clarification. I am always amazed to watch threads morph. That's why I posted this:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I have no idea how it changed topic)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Also, very smart assessment. But the illogical decision was based on the weather, both in Hitler and Napoleon's case. Both got wound up in the Russian winter. Bonaparte was a stone's throw from Moscow and he retreated.

But I love Bonaparte. So it's a shame we have to talk about the two men together. Both were short. 5 6 and 5 8.

Thank you! However they both had, the education necessary to; adequately strategize their invasion & thus avoid the, consequences that they suffered via; the weather but they instead, chose to; ignore it because they, were impatient & thus refused to, wait for; better conditions!

bn0ebo04si9t.gif
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    3 pages into a political post and I haven't seen the word "snowflake" used anywhere... it's like the Twilight Zone.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Three cheers for MFP's liberal agenda! I'm down with that :smiley:
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    axbp4mrh35hy.png

Oh my god! You're right! Clearly a liberal conspiracy.

Hahahaha!!!!!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    The political vitriol in this country (the US) seems to have permeated all of our media from right wing talk radio, to political leaning news organizations (Fox, MSNBC) to over-the-top Internet news (Breitbart, Palmer Report) ....... and now to MFP.

Personally, I find it helps my overall health and well being to tune out the political background noise and focus on what I can control.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    The political vitriol in this country (the US) seems to have permeated all of our media from right wing talk radio, to political leaning news organizations (Fox, MSNBC) to over-the-top Internet news (Breitbart, Palmer Report) ....... and now to MFP.

Personally, I find it helps my overall health and well being to tune out the political background noise and focus on what I can control.

Hear hear! I myself have fairly strong political opinions, but I pretty much keep mum about in on social media. I have FB friends whose posts I never see because all they do is rail about politics. News flash - you're not changing anyone's mind.
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,838 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this closed discussion may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Betty
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.