NetFlix

theba2il
theba2il Posts: 548 Member
Hi:smile: I learned yesterday that you can instant stream fitness dvd's. I did 10 Minute Solution's Fat Blasting Dance Mix...loved it!!!

Replies

• breen1ka
    breen1ka Posts: 16
    I've actually been doing that same workout! I probably look pretty silly but it's fun and it's a good workout! The leader (Jennifer) has a few different dance workouts you can stream from NetFlix
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    What are you doing with the price change? We dropped it like a bad habit. Got Starz/Encore and Showtime/TMC. Like it MUCH better.
  • glowingz
    glowingz Posts: 63 Member
    Great idea! I hadn't thought to check Netflix. Thanks!
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    I do a lot of netflix workouts...I love the candlelight yoga. It is sooooo relaxing. I don't do it for a workout but just to stretch and relax. I'm keeping the streaming but IDK about the DVDs
  • fldillon
    fldillon Posts: 22 Member
    I never thought to check netflix for workouts. Thanks for the tip!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    I like the Crunch: Super SlimDown video. It's a combo of yoga/ pilates. I might have to look into the one you were talking about though. :smile:
  • theba2il
    I'm with you looking silly. Lol. But we're burning calories!
  • theba2il
    We're sticking w/it. We used to have the movie channels, but I think for us it's less in price for Netflix than having the movie channels. I think NetFlix is convenient too compared to RedBox.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    I never thought of looking for instant streaming stuff. Great to know! We don't have cable, so I have been using our Konnect and Wii to get exercise :)
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Ooh, I didn't even think to look for fitness stuff on there. Tonight!

Thanks for the tip!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    There are some great workouts on Netflix instant play. However, every one of the Crunch videos will be gone come August 1st. I am sad, those were my favorite!
    At our house, we just have over the air signal supplemented with Netflix and Hulu streaming through our Xbox. The convienence and variety we get this way is more economical than any combination cable companies offer, even after the price changes.

*eta* We are most likely keeping one DVD at a time for the special cases :happy:
  • theba2il
    Those were my favorite too! I'm going to add them to my Amazon wish list then. Thanks for sharing!