weighing yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    A couple of times a week. I get very discouraged getting on the scale on a daily basis. My official weigh in is on Tuesdays, tho :)
  • BeeElleTea
    BeeElleTea Posts: 24
    Options
    I step on the scale twice everyday but I have decided to only update my weight here if there is significant loss (at least a whole pound) :) I mentally compare my morning weight to my late afternoon/evening weight just to understand my body a little more. When I do weigh in here, I put the higher weight (usually late afternonn/evening weight) simply because I feel I'm lying to myself to record the 'first thing in the morning' weight before I've had any food since that technically only lasts for an hour before I start eating!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh in on Wednesday mornings. I'm in a challenge and that is weigh in day. :wink: I tend to step on the scale daily though. I know that I tend to fluctuate during a week. I try not to let it get me down, but I want to make sure I hold myself accountable and I'm in the process of finding the sweet spot on caloric intake vs the working out calorie burn.
  • joy686
    joy686 Posts: 1
    Options
    I weigh once a week after going to the bathroom. I always weigh naked.:smile:
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i recenty (this week) purchased a fabulous digital scale..(EatSmart on Amazon.com) so i am currently getting on it multiple times per day!! just to see.. however.. i record my weight (check in) every friday.. as this is the day i started weighing in officially.. (currently 7 weeks ago today!) i also weigh again on monday mornings.. (i don't record this usually) because knowing i weigh on mondays keeps me on track over the weekend..
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily. In the morning, after going to the loo. Usually with either my underwear or PJ bottoms on, depending which I've been sleeping in :P