Need help

Options
stephi9
stephi9 Posts: 417 Member
Ok so I started losing a fair bit of my baby weight of and well now I have had so many problems with contraception and I'm on a double kick implanon and the pill on top witch makes me moody and constantly eat I have put on all the weight I lost and well I just need help!!! Please i need a good diet and exercise routine keeping in mind I have 2 young children

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I gained 50 pounds with iud mood issues felt like garbage....took me getting it removed to start feeling better and loose. I hope you jave better success.
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you have to figure out what works for you. First, if your contraceptive is creating mood issues, talk to your doctor and make a change. There are plenty of options. Second, you need to decide what a good diet and exercise routine looks like for you. Consider what you like to do. Walk? Lift heavy things? Bike ride? Swim? Play tennis? Pick a couple, and schedule them into your week. With a baby, maybe it is taking him/her for a daily walk. For your diet, focus on logging everything (weighing it first) and just see what you are eating. Dont try to make changes yet, just take a look at a week or so. It might surprise you how easy it is to make a couple of simple changes. I am sorry this is not the specifics that you seem to be asking for, but if you really want a program to lose weight and get in better shape, it is best to talk to your doctor and perhaps consult a nutritionist. Best of luck!