Tired of hills

Options
Ugh been up and down with my weight. Improved my rating and my amount of excercise.tired of fluctuating.
Should I do the dunk tank or try a nutritionist again?

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Have you tried plugging in your stats into mfp and sticking to that calorie allotment?
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome to weight loss? It's not linear and is based on many different things. Are you at least experiencing a downward trend?

As long as you're eating at a caloric deficit an are sure that your diary is on point (ie not eyeballing food, skipping entries, etc) you should see a trend down, and quite likely ups as well at times.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    tired of fluctuating.

As a living being, all you can do about weight fluctuations is to be tired of them.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Have you tried plugging in your stats into mfp and sticking to that calorie allotment?

Definitely do this. Read the stickied posts at the top of the board if you need a crash course in calorie counting. Stick to it and report back in a month or two. You'll still have hills, but if you're consistent, the line from the top of the first one to the top of the last one will most likely run in a downward direction.