Any Good Mythical Morning fans out there?

lokilover32
lokilover32 Posts: 31 Member
Hey guys who of you know about GMM? I'd love to talk to more Mythical Beasts about Rhett and Link! :)

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    We used to watch it more. It's so much fun
  • lokilover32
    synchkat wrote: »
    We used to watch it more. It's so much fun

Cool! Do you have a favorite episode?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Hmmmm....I like lots. There was a will it episode an older one that I really liked but I can't think of it. They are just so silly it appeals to the child in me

what's your fave
  • lokilover32
    synchkat wrote: »
    Hmmmm....I like lots. There was a will it episode an older one that I really liked but I can't think of it. They are just so silly it appeals to the child in me

what's your fave

Haha cool! Well I love all their Will It's but my favorite episode is the "Fixing Your Eyesight". I think I love it so much because I love when Link doesn't have his glasses on. Do you remember the first video you ever saw of theirs?
  • jamesrmyers07
    jamesrmyers07 Posts: 18 Member
    I love GMM every time I leave work before my vacation I blare their im on vacation song lol
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Proud Mythical Beast reporting in! I watch GMM and GMMore every day doing cardio.

It was painful watching them on the Tonight Show - they are much funnier than Fallon.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    I love GMM! Used to watch it before I went to work and love to watch it when I'm cooling down after the gym.
  • lokilover32
    I love GMM every time I leave work before my vacation I blare their im on vacation song lol

Hahaha that's awesome! :smiley:
  • lokilover32
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Proud Mythical Beast reporting in! I watch GMM and GMMore every day doing cardio.

It was painful watching them on the Tonight Show - they are much funnier than Fallon.

Mythical Beasts unite! :smiley: I watched GMM and GMMore while I worked out today! ^.^ I loved them on the tonight show but you're right, they are MUCH funnier than Jimmy!
  • lokilover32
    amytannock wrote: »
    I love GMM! Used to watch it before I went to work and love to watch it when I'm cooling down after the gym.

GMM is great to watch before and/or after a workout :smile:
  • Jruzer
    59xk379jxobh.jpg

I was laughing so hard, I almost had to stop exercising during this segment.
  • lokilover32
    Jruzer wrote: »
    59xk379jxobh.jpg

I was laughing so hard, I almost had to stop exercising during this segment.

Hahahahahaha! Omg ikr?! XD
  • Nat97x
    Nat97x Posts: 19 Member
    Another Mythical Beast checking in! I've been watching them every day for the last few years! I can't wait for their book to come out and I'm extremely happy about ear biscuits being back :D i find it to be the best when doing some light calisthenics haha
  • lokilover32
    Nat97x wrote: »
    Another Mythical Beast checking in! I've been watching them every day for the last few years! I can't wait for their book to come out and I'm extremely happy about ear biscuits being back :D i find it to be the best when doing some light calisthenics haha

AWESOME! :smiley: I've been a fan for 9 months! ^.^ omg ikr? I pre-ordered their book the day it was announced! Oh me too! I love Ear Biscuits so much! Something about just listening to them talk to each other while I can do other stuff around the house is all kinds of awesome ❤
  • Nat97x
    Nat97x Posts: 19 Member

AWESOME! :smiley: I've been a fan for 9 months! ^.^ omg ikr? I pre-ordered their book the day it was announced! Oh me too! I love Ear Biscuits so much! Something about just listening to them talk to each other while I can do other stuff around the house is all kinds of awesome ❤

Let's hope that your 9 months will turn into a year! We need more loyal Mythical Beasts out there spreading the word haha :) What did you think of the ear biscuits from Monday? I had to rewatch it twice because the first time I felt like i missed out a few bits and pieces :open_mouth:
  • lokilover32
    Nat97x wrote: »

Let's hope that your 9 months will turn into a year! We need more loyal Mythical Beasts out there spreading the word haha :) What did you think of the ear biscuits from Monday? I had to rewatch it twice because the first time I felt like i missed out a few bits and pieces :open_mouth:

Oh I know it will! I don't think I'll ever stop being a fan of these wonderful men! ^.^ I loved ear Biscuits! I have it on my ipod so in case I can't watch the video for it I can always listen to it :)
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member

It really is, been trying to catch up on all the new episodes recently
  • lokilover32
    edited April 2017
    amyteacake wrote: »

It really is, been trying to catch up on all the new episodes recently

Awesome!
  • Jruzer
    Today's show with the women's jeans was ... uncomfortable.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    I don't watch them all the time, but I have tuned in on occasion, when I need a good laugh. They really are quite entertaining! I watched the episode about sour cream and onion the other day. *shudders at the crickets*