Skinny Coffee Club

Options
This may have been posted about before, so I apologise!

This skinny coffee club keeps popping up on my social media accounts - how can people really be sucked in by their claims?!

14lbs in a week?!! Yikes!

I'm assuming they tell you to eat just lettuce and run for 12 hours a day, cut a leg off etc?

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    A rep actually gave me this free and I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. By the ingredients it's strong coffee with green coffee bean and guarana added.
    I'm a fan of coffee as a pre work out so ill get around to trying it for that.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    My rule of thumb for things like this:

If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    My rule of thumb for things like this:

If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

Is Skinny Coffee Club and Skinny Caffe the same thing? Either way it sounds too good to be true.
  • RosieS_1980
    RosieS_1980 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love a good cup of coffee, especially before my morning work out but I just can't see how it can give the results they're hinting at unless you do something really drastic alongside it...

Maybe I'm just a sceptic but reading some of the comments on the Facebook posts, I feel a little sorry for these girls that are paying £50 for some java juice believing it's going to turn them into a Victoria Secret model :-/
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I love a good cup of coffee, especially before my morning work out but I just can't see how it can give the results they're hinting at unless you do something really drastic alongside it...

Maybe I'm just a sceptic but reading some of the comments on the Facebook posts, I feel a little sorry for these girls that are paying £50 for some java juice believing it's going to turn them into a Victoria Secret model :-/

They always look to the quick non fixes. There will always be woo pedlars as there will always be a consumer base for it.
    It's just the next thing after, ACV, Raspberry ketones, Bootea, I could go on and on.

The only way to stop it is education yet our government (UK) don't educate the general public that it is CICO.