Confessions of slovenly wife

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
OK, I posted a thread on here a couple of days ago that people seemed to like, where I confided some thoughts.

I think some people should wash more and wear some deodorant, especially the guy in the supermarket who leaves a trail of stench behind him in the aisle after he leaves...you could track this dude like a bloodhound for goodness sake.....

I love chocolate, I love it so much that I have eaten the Easter eggs I bought for the kids before Easter and had to replace them...more than once...also Christmas chocolates.

I am quite a ***** sometimes, and harsh in my humour, I swear, not all the time, but at well placed and unexpected times, it shocks people as I am well spoken and articulate, they don't expect me to use words like I do.

My children are better than everyone else's, deal with it.

I like to wind people up on facebook whilst seemingly being nice, it is my entertainment.

I get very smelly gas before my period and I have actually woken my Husband with the smell...

I once put cat food in my ex's dinner.

I am afraid of clowns, they are just wrong.

I think that some people should not be allowed to breed and some people would be better off not being at all.

I should have won the lottery, I would spend the money way better than that couple that did, clearly.

I don't iron, unless I actually really REALLY can't avoid it.

I am fabulous, seriously.

Replies

• jennerationx
    Options
    You rock!!!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    It people get offended when I say that I don't "serve" my husband (i.e. make him a dinner plate at dinner/lunch, etc.). I'm not his maid...he can get off his *kitten* and get his own food.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Love it! :happy:
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    It people get offended when I say that I don't "serve" my husband (i.e. make him a dinner plate at dinner/lunch, etc.). I'm not his maid...he can get off his *kitten* and get his own food.
    Amen to that!!!!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

I have 2 sides to that. If both man and woman are working, totally true.

If the woman is a "housewife" then she better be cleaning and cooking, cuz then its her job.

If the man is the "stay at home dad" then he better be cleaning and cooking, cuz then its his job.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    lol.... I love it. Be yourself !
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to sushi.

I have secretly placed corn in my hubby's sloppy joe sandwich to prove he wasn't really allergic.

Some people are hypochondriacs.

Man - I am hungry right now! Did I mention my sushi addiction??
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

I have 2 sides to that. If both man and woman are working, totally true.

If the woman is a "housewife" then she better be cleaning and cooking, cuz then its her job.

If the man is the "stay at home dad" then he better be cleaning and cooking, cuz then its his job.

We both work! But yes, if I was at home all day, then yes I'm sure I would be a different wife!
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You GO Girl! This is an EXCELLENT post. Thank you! :happy:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

I have secretly placed corn in my hubby's sloppy joe sandwich to prove he wasn't really allergic.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    When I was in school, I only got sent to the principal one time.

It was for punching a boy in the face that called me fat.
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    When I was in school, I only got sent to the principal one time.

It was for punching a boy in the face that called me fat.

LOL - He deserved it....
    I got sent one time in elementary for wearing spaghetti straps to school in the SECOND grade.... Seriously???? :cry: That teacher was just RUDE.
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    Some people are hypochondriacs.

Exactly!!!
  • Mdbondurant
    Options

MEE TOO Palin!!
  • karenjoy
    Options

MEE TOO Palin!!

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

I love the corn thing, you go girl :drinker:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    "I am afraid of clowns, they are just wrong. "

I've never understood this fear! If I see a clown I either laugh or just figure I'll punch him in the face. I watched the ENTIRE movie "It" and thought "just give John Ritter a golf club and let him end this movie.."

I love the rest of this post, btw!
  • karenjoy
    Options
    I can't explain the fear of clowns, but they just strike me as sinister and disturbing, and not in the least bit amusing. Especially the 'it' ones...*shudders*
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options

Certain people don't understand why I don't call and "check in" with my husband when I'm out with friends. I don't get this. Is he 5? Does he have a sitter? No. He's a grown man who can take care of himself.

I don't do his laundry. He was getting by just fine for years on his own. He can do his own laundry.

I do make most of our meals, tho, except when he grills. But it works for us because I don't do yardwork. He does it all.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think that some people should not be allowed to breed and some people would be better off not being at all.

very much agreed
    I will not say more for fear of really offending someone. *wink*
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Certain people don't understand why I don't call and "check in" with my husband when I'm out with friends. I don't get this. Is he 5? Does he have a sitter? No. He's a grown man who can take care of himself.

EXACTLY. THANK YOU!