Ready to go!

Options
Hi Everyone. I have finally come to term that I have to take control of my weight. I never dropped the accumulated baby weight of 15 pounds after my three children six years ago. Initially I wasn't stressed because I naturally carry alot of muscle and the extra weight didn't look horrible on me. But over past six years, I have put on about 3-5 pounds each year. I have half heartly attempted various diets and exercise programs in the past. At times, I have dropped 5-10 pounds. But the weight just slowly comes back. Needless to say, my esteem has taken a major hit. Now I hate the way I look without clothes on AND with clothes on. As I looked at myself yesterday in the mirror while trying on the fifth outfit to go to work, I actually started crying. That was the last straw. Yesterday I finally decided I've had enough. So I am now all in! My goal is to lose 30 pounds! This will not take me back to my pre-baby body. But that is not what I am shooting for. I want my grown woman sexy body with some curves that can stop traffic (or at slow a couple cars down). Lol. Please wish me the best and keep my encouraged.Thank You All!

Replies

• GettingHealthy4me17
    Options
    You got this, wishing you nothing but success along your journey:) I am always here if needed, sending you a friend request :)<3