who watches 'dexter'?

Options

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love dexter!!! It keeps me on my toes and wanting more!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE DEXTER!!! Despite the weird character he plays in the series, I have the biggest crush on Michael Hall!!! ;)

He is so hot!!!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I had a copy of Seasons 1 - 3 that I watched prior to my deployment... I'll probably get season 4 when I get home. haha

TOTALLY off subject, but a huge THANK YOU for your service!
  • weebowll
    weebowll Posts: 15
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Dexter! And season 4 was a good one!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the show. Here in the UK we have to wait ages to get the new ones if you don't have satellite TV! Has anyone read the books, they are supposed to be good too!

there are books? i didn't know that.
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that show, probably my favorite! I am trying to get my boyfriend hooked. We watched the first episode and he was creeped out :( I hope he is willing to watch more. My favorite season was 4 however I love the first one as well! I can't wait for season 6!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Dexter fan!! I've read the books and I actually like the show better. I think that besides the 1st season which was ground breaking, Season 4 is the best. The last episode literally left me speechless!!! My favorite, besides Dexter of course, is Masuka. He is hilarious!!!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    we finally got season 4 from netflix and stayed up until 3am watching it (so we can return the disks and get the next installation by monday). holy moly, this season is creepy. can't wait for more; we are hooked. :) any other fans out there?

Love that show! Can't believe he's never won a Best Actor Emmy for this role, either.
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Really good show. Just finished season 3 yesterday, gonna start season 4 next week.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    I had a copy of Seasons 1 - 3 that I watched prior to my deployment... I'll probably get season 4 when I get home. haha

TOTALLY off subject, but a huge THANK YOU for your service!

agreed. a million thanks.
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I do! Such a good show. I really wasn't into it at first... it took us probably 6 months to get through the first half of season 1, but once it hit a certain point, I was HOOKED and we sped through the rest (up to season 3 at that point). So much good stuff. Looking forward to seeing what they do in the new season!!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    I'm a huge Dexter fan!! I've read the books and I actually like the show better. I think that besides the 1st season which was ground breaking, Season 4 is the best. The last episode literally left me speechless!!! My favorite, besides Dexter of course, is Masuka. He is hilarious!!!

love masuka! <3
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    I Love Love Love Dexter...Season 4 is the BEST sop far! I walked around the house for hours saying..what just happened..No it could not of happened that way..Season 5 is good too..can't wait for season 6..I even planted a Blood Orange tree :smile:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I watch them online, watched one every night, love it. Just coming to the end of series 4. Is it alright to fancy a serial killer?
  • MrsB81
    MrsB81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love it - named my dog Dexter :smile:
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • casey887
    casey887 Posts: 25
    Options
    I read the books. They are TOTALLY different from the show and I truthfully didn't enjoy them as much as I do the show.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    we finally got season 4 from netflix and stayed up until 3am watching it (so we can return the disks and get the next installation by monday). holy moly, this season is creepy. can't wait for more; we are hooked. :) any other fans out there?

Love that show! Can't believe he's never won a Best Actor Emmy for this role, either.

I know!!!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the show. Here in the UK we have to wait ages to get the new ones if you don't have satellite TV! Has anyone read the books, they are supposed to be good too!

I've read the first 2 books, the first one is pretty close to season 1, but they are different after that.
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    I'm waiting on season 5 to be available on netflix. Great show but very creepy.