Friday Mini Challenge

Options
Charger440
Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
Today's challenge is: Crunches

Let's see if we can do 125.
Let's shoot for 125 this week but the catch is, I want everyone to do those 125 the hardest way they can. There are many different ways to do crunches so I will leave it up to you choose the hardest method.

You can do them any style you want and you have until midnight to get them done.
If you can't do 125 then do what you can.
The important thing is that you try to do it.
Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.
Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

Replies

• chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    I'm in !! even though a bit confused if you want 125 or 200...but will do my best
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    oops sorry....it's fixed now
  • chicco57
    Options
    thats ok ....and thanks for the mini challenges each day!
  • kathyrice
    kathyrice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Cutegirlmicaela
    Options
    I"m in. I love challenges.
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    UGH!
  • lmorra
    lmorra Posts: 17
    Options
    I recently had back surgery so I can't do "crunches" yet... thanks for the "mini challenges" though.. I'll keep looking for one that I can modify safely during recovery... It's been 7 months but it was major surgery: 2 rods and 8 large screws to stabilize the spinal cord... I'm trying to do brisk walks every other day... and lower back stretches... P.S. after losing my beloved son of 23 years (1 1/2 years ago) I feel like I'm doing pretty good... I also quit smoking December of this past year... unfortunately I gained a good 15 lbs. ! I really like this site, It is encouraging me... thanks
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • goingnowhere
    Options
    Imorra - you are an inspiration. May you continue to have the ability to keep on moving. Thank you.
  • goingnowhere
    Options
    I recently had back surgery so I can't do "crunches" yet... thanks for the "mini challenges" though.. I'll keep looking for one that I can modify safely during recovery... It's been 7 months but it was major surgery: 2 rods and 8 large screws to stabilize the spinal cord... I'm trying to do brisk walks every other day... and lower back stretches... P.S. after losing my beloved son of 23 years (1 1/2 years ago) I feel like I'm doing pretty good... I also quit smoking December of this past year... unfortunately I gained a good 15 lbs. ! I really like this site, It is encouraging me... thanks, Imorra

Imorra - you are an inspiration. May you continue to have the ability to keep on moving. Thank you.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sure! I love 'em! (NOT!)
  • adrehe
    adrehe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Ooooooh!!! I can totally do this one!!! I'm IN!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • kdtann
    kdtann Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm in. I sprained my knee so I haven't been able to exercise this week, but crunches i can handle.

Thx
  • chicco57
    Options
    im done did the 125 used the ab roller as I find that difficult !