what is your fave food and why?

Options
princess0lexi
princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
for me its fat free yogurt. why? well i love how there are a lot of flavors and its a great way to be able to try new foods like lemon meringue pie with out worrying about my weight

Replies

• TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough ice cream because it makes my stomach happy. And sushi! It has a good amount of carbs/protein/fat all prepared in one bite.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Tiramisu! :p
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Steak. Rare. Because it's amazing
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter... because peanut butter....
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Seafood, particularly shellfish, seasoned with Old Bay. Because I grew up between the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay and learned how to shell a crab before I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels (true story).
    Tiramisu! :p

And this. Because it's creamy and boozy and delicious.
  • Nat97x
    Nat97x Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Chicken! You can do so many amazing things with it, it's a good protein source and it's a good meat to turn to when dieting :) I like Polish chicken dishes the most though (I'm Polish so it's not really surprising)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Waffle crisp, because it's the greatest cereal ever invented
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pancakes
    bc well...what's not to love? Lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    My bean salad because :p!

vhaft5sadzc6.jpg
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Pasta with meat sauce and covered with melted cheese. Lasagna, baked ziti, ravioli, doesn't matter. Pasta, meat sauce, cheese. And garlic bread.... with oil, balsamic, and herb dipping sauce.

Yum.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Breast & Avocado On Salad

Extra Thin Crust Pizza, almost burnt, With Roasted, Caramelized Garlic

Lobster, Cooked On The Beach in Maine
  • CrazyTurnip
    CrazyTurnip Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Trying to choose just one but I can't... Agree with tiramisu and peanut butter and a few others! I love pasta but have a real appreciation for potatoes - I mean those potatoes the things that you can do, all the possibilities of a single potato. It can be whole as a jacket potato, boiled, roasted, fried, chopped up in your tato salad, become chips/ fries/ crisps, sliced, crinkle cut, grated, mashed... Gotta love a potato <3
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Trying to choose just one but I can't... Agree with tiramisu and peanut butter and a few others! I love pasta but have a real appreciation for potatoes - I mean those potatoes the things that you can do, all the possibilities of a single potato. It can be whole as a jacket potato, boiled, roasted, fried, chopped up in your tato salad, become chips/ fries/ crisps, sliced, crinkle cut, grated, mashed... Gotta love a potato <3

I made these: Red Roasted!

8go5rou9umfh.jpg
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    breaded fried pork chops. Theyre so good & I love them cold too with salt on them. I love the crispy edges with a little bit of fat on them
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    in-n-out-animal-fries-double-double.jpg

:sunglasses:

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    in-n-out-animal-fries-double-double.jpg

:sunglasses:

In & Out.

Great Cheat Meal.

Mad Re5pext
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Spinach souffle with spaghetti and the red gravy, spicy sausage, pepperoni, and proshute. Topped with a mountain of shredded parm cheese and a big glass of whole milk to wash it down.

Hagen Daz caramel cone for dessert.

A fat *kitten* basket of calamari for an appetizer.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Maybe tandoori chicken. It is very sensory satisfying.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    for me its fat free yogurt. why? well i love how there are a lot of flavors and its a great way to be able to try new foods like lemon meringue pie with out worrying about my weight

Lemon meringue pie flavoured yoghurt would never ever ever be a worthy substitute for the real thing.... There is more to food than what it tastes like!

I don't have a favourite food. It depends on my mood and what I feel like eating... Also where I am/what I'm doing
  • KayleighScott398
    KayleighScott398 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Burritos, just because burritos