Belt hole number 9

Options
More than weight, more than fitness marks, more than percentage of body fat, my main goal is to throw away three different size belts because I am too slim for them. I started with a 48 inch belt and want to eventally buy a 36.

Each belt has 5 holes in it, so I will need to go through 15 holes. Today I used my 9th hole for the first time. The 9th hole is of course the 4th hole on the second belt. I wish I had marked each new hole on the calendar. I will bump this thread each time I hit a new mark.

Belt 1 (48-44 inches) - DONE

Belt 2 (44-40 inches) - CURRENTLY ON HOLE 4 of 5

Belt 3 (40-36 inches) - NOT BOUGHT YET

Replies

• marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    That's the best way to measure :D
    You'll get there in no time!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That is pretty awesome!!!!
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    belts dont stretch, do they? it feels like I have blazed through this second belt. it's still very new. i'd hate to think that instead of actually going doing the distance between hole 1 and 4, that the belt just stretched to my size.
  • Italiandoglover
    Options
    Its funny, your belt idea is one way I have looked at waist size. I started out with one belt when I was a size 46, got another belt last month when I was down to size 38, and just cut a new hole in it cause I dont want to buy another one until i get down to size 34. Good goin
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    Yeah. I prefer to talk about "belts" instead of "pants". The last time I told a gal I was six inches smaller in the pants than i used to be, she stopped answering my phone calls.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!