What's your favorite place to buy workout clothes? Esp for runners

Options

Replies

• MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The clearance rack at Walmart as I'm cheap. But I love everything I've bought off of it, and it all gets a ton of use so I'd say it's a good deal.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    GaryRuns wrote: »
    You can use body glide on your thighs to prevent chaffing.

I'll second this. The stuff is a god send. Anywhere you experience chaffing, rub it on and done.

Where do you find body glide in stores? Like what section of the store?
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I buy mostly C9 from Target or Xersion from JC Penny.

I second Body Glide for chaffing. I find if by the check outs.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Joe Fresh

Body Glide doesn't work well for me.
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I finally found some 2-in-1 running shorts in Walmart that weren't expensive ($9.96 per pair). They have the compression/spandex shorts underneath. I ended up getting 3 pairs. I have some pants already but I forget where they are from. My sportbras I splurged on at academy because I like them tight. Looking at the stuff at Walmart, it looked pretty good and I would have probably bought more but I have some running stuff already.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I find the Danskin Now line from Walmart pretty hard to beat. I'd save my money for shoes and bras, personally. Most of the tops and pants seem largely the same to me, except for the price, with is pretty crazy sometimes.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options

I'll second this. The stuff is a god send. Anywhere you experience chaffing, rub it on and done.

At Target I saw it with the fitness equipment. It was with the sports water bottles and running gear.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I've gotten some cute workout gear from Fabletics. I love their leggings, though I think they are too thick/warm for the summer. I've gotten some cute tops. I've found their spandex/fitted items run true to size or a little small. Everything else runs really big.

I got my first out for $25 and now I stick to buying stuff during their clearance/70% off sales.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Found some good deals on line, and also shopping the outlets locally...yesterday I bought I pair of Nike running shoes that normally retail for $90 , I paid $25 !!! Not my favorite, but great for gym and they were ONLY $25 !!!!
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I usually buy mine out of Forever21 because they actually have pockets and a hidden key pocket
  • GemstoneofHeart
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »

At Target I saw it with the fitness equipment. It was with the sports water bottles and running gear.

Thanks!!!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    Options
    jayv85 wrote: »
    I finally found some 2-in-1 running shorts in Walmart that weren't expensive ($9.96 per pair). They have the compression/spandex shorts underneath. I ended up getting 3 pairs. I have some pants already but I forget where they are from. My sportbras I splurged on at academy because I like them tight. Looking at the stuff at Walmart, it looked pretty good and I would have probably bought more but I have some running stuff already.

I'll have to check those shorts out! Sounds like a steal!
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

Does not compute; you can never have too much running stuff. Got myself a new pair of Saucony ISO Hurricanes #1 today at the outlet store. My current ones aren't quite yet ready for retirement, but I'm happy knowing their replacements are in the closet. Might have picked up a couple of Under Armor t-shirts too.
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Does not compute; you can never have too much running stuff. Got myself a new pair of Saucony ISO Hurricanes #1 today at the outlet store. My current ones aren't quite yet ready for retirement, but I'm happy knowing their replacements are in the closet. Might have picked up a couple of Under Armor t-shirts too.

I guess I'll be more specific. I would have bought more if we weren't budgeting and trying to dig out of debt and I wasn't the only one working full-time. lol.
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I honestly love my crop pants Danskin from Walmart lol . My fave and the price is awesome
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Family Dollar. Right now the workout clothes are 25% off.
  • brookekaczor
    brookekaczor Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love leftlanesports.com and clearance racks...
  • bubble_wrap0428
    bubble_wrap0428 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Victoria secrets workout clothes have been to best for me. The material, and the fact they don't fall off and are high waisted makes them the best for me. I tried fabletics and they were bad. Fell off while running. I don't wear shorts just capris and long length though.
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I like Aether Apparel stuff. Super chic and super functional.