Options
13»

Replies

• canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    that's all fine but those who use the word "tone" have fallen for a fitness industry catch phrase that in reality isn't "real"

not necessarily though? i mean, fair enough if people bothered to question those who use it a little before mounting their little soap-box. but i do get the impression a lot of people are just looking for the first opportunity to pounce on others and spank them for using it.

put me in the 'it's annoying and rude' camp, i guess. i literally picture the tone-spankers policing the world with little yellow flyswatters under their arms.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    that's all fine but those who use the word "tone" have fallen for a fitness industry catch phrase that in reality isn't "real"

not necessarily though? i mean, fair enough if people bothered to question those who use it a little before mounting their little soap-box. but i do get the impression a lot of people are just looking for the first opportunity to pounce on others and spank them for using it.

put me in the 'it's annoying and rude' camp, i guess. i literally picture the tone-spankers policing the world with little yellow flyswatters under their arms.

This explains "toning" better than anything else I've read: http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/muscle-tone/
  • BeauNash
    BeauNash Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I got really toned arms by flyswatting an hour a day for 4 weeks.