ZUMBA DVD'S

Options
Does anyone have them and how is it working out? Ideally we would all prefer a gym atomsphere but sometimes I just like dvd's at home. I have been wanting to try this one for some time but $80 is alot.

Replies

• sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba on the Wii, and I love it....
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have the whole set..eight Dvd's well worth the spend has everything from basic to party and a toning tape
  • amberluvsjohn
    Options
    my sister and a few other people i know did zumba. its awesome. your burning tons of calories and working on all parts of your body. also try pilates!!!
    i just rented 3 workout dvd's from the library for free!!!
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yep, I downloaded them all (sneaky sneaky) and think they're GREAT. so much fun! and there's 20 minute ones for when you're short of time which I think is really good!
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I do zumba for free from youtube, You can find so many videos on there of zumba classes and then just make a playlist of ones you like. Here are two I made:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL5AF44E4010DDF98F
  • GigiRoa81
    GigiRoa81 Posts: 10
    Options
    You can get it cheaper on Amazon! The total transformation KIt is 55.00
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=zumba&x=0&y=0
    I personally haven't done it, but a couple of my friends have lost quite a lot of weight with it. They are very pleased! I am currently doing Body Gospel, which is why I haven't bought this yet, but this will be next!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have them and how is it working out? Ideally we would all prefer a gym atomsphere but sometimes I just like dvd's at home. I have been wanting to try this one for some time but $80 is alot.

I have the old set and the new set. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I've been doing them regularly since January. They are a great calorie burner and SO much fun!! If they release a new set I'll buy that too just to have more to choose from. Zumba is the best!
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have the first set and it has been worth every penny! It's so much fun and I definitely burn a ton of calories. I'm definitely getting the second set as well to mix it up after I wear these dvds out. I'm glad I got the dvds first to learn it but I can't wait to take a class because it's so much fun!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    I just got them and they are easy and fun! Plus you burn a ton of calories and they give you like five different DVDs to chose from so it doesn't get boring. Good luck!
  • looperlou
    looperlou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got the wii game. It was only £20, so cheaper than a few classes!
  • ambreee
    ambreee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your playlist!! I have been wanting to try Zumba, what a great idea!! Now I will have to try it out.
  • TammyThrasher
    Options
    Yes, my daughter and i got it from Bed bath and beyond, this is a true work for someone like me and cost $60.00 for the complete set.
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Wow...I had no idea you can use the online versions for FREEE!!!! Yes! Thanks everyone.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I love them --- but I realized pretty quickly that I don't do it unless I actually go to the gym to classes.
    You get to know the people and they call you on it if you miss a class...keeps me accountable -- and I:'ve made lots of new friends!
    I also get a much better workout when I can jump around and fly all over a studio rather than my room. It's a good start but if you belong to a gym or the Y I would see if they have classes.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I prefer the classes because Zumba is one of those exercises that I think is more fun with a group, but I do the dvds too. Especially now that the class I was taking doesn't have child care. I didn't buy them though. I get bored with exercises videos really quickly, so I just borrow them from the library.
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Thanks everyone for great comments. I so enjoy the Leslie Sansone walking dvds, they are a great workout and fairly cheap at Walmart of Target for around $10. Just saying :). I will check this all out too. I always have enjoyed working out at home AND the gym.