From the UK looking for friends

Options
F1uffy2
F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
Hi all. I'm from Grimsby and looking for some UK support. Been on here about 5 years ago and succesfully lost my weight but got a bit comfy this last 2 years so its back to the drawing board to lose it again. Feel free to add me. I'll be here a while with at least 3 stone to lose. Joy!

Replies

• FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!! Similar story, i've been on here before and kinda drifted off but over the years life style and life events have resulted in me gaining weight. At my heaviest currently and far from my goal weight! :( I have 3 stones to lose to get to my healthy weight! :(
  • purplepetals
    purplepetals Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sara from London.
    Going for a 2 stone loss target.
    I have Ulcerative Colitis so for a long time have given up on weight loss as a lot of 'healthy' foods cause me issue and it felt like every time I made any headway, I had to go on a course of steroids so it all piled back on again no matter how hard I tried to prevent it.
    Been well for over a year now so fingers crossed I'm good for a while yet.
  • F1uffy2
    Options
    I think I'm just going to try baby steps this time. I know I need to get the water consumption right and obviously cut back on calories. Salad fills me with dread as I find it so boring unless someone else makes me one! Day 1 wasn't too bad so on with day 2 now......
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK... well... Scotland...... I can be a friend :wink:
  • F1uffy2
    Options
    More the merrier lol. I need to keep on track so any help or support will be fab
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm also from U.K. Have lost 3 stone and want to lose another 2. Feel free to add me.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Im from UK also Scotland. Good luck on your journey!
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ditto good luck and happy times ahead :)
  • jiveslice
    jiveslice Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here... good luck!