who watches 'dexter'?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I JUST actually watched some of the first disk last night! We got it off of Netflix, so go figure that it stopped working because it looks like someone tried to burn a fricken hole in the cd. People are dumb. Couldn't finish the 2nd episode, but it's pretty good. And yes, creepy..
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love that show but no way of watching it anymore :-(
  • AmyBMelt13
    AmyBMelt13 Posts: 20
    Options
    Love DEXTER!! New season starts in October!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I LOVE DEXTER.

Just had to shout that.

THe books are fantastic too!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just finished season 1-3 on Netflix through Wii and was so upset they don't stream season 4 or 5...I love it! I gotta find the books...I didn't know they existed.

Did you know the actor who plays Dexter is married in real life to the actress who plays his sister Deb?
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options

Did you know the actor who plays Dexter is married in real life to the actress who plays his sister Deb?

I did know that. And ever since I found it out, it creeps me out :laugh:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I just finished season 1-3 on Netflix through Wii and was so upset they don't stream season 4 or 5...I love it! I gotta find the books...I didn't know they existed.

They're divorced already! It was pretty weird anyway!

I think Season 1 and 4 are the best so far. I couldn't stop thinking about either!

Oh, Dex. A lovable serial killer.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Love me some Dexter!
    Dexter and Criminal Minds are two of my favorite shows!
    Now I've got Shemar Moore on the brain.... mmmmm
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

I think they are divored now :( I thought they made a great couple! He is also in 6 feet under; he's not so sexy in that one. :laugh:
  • texasfrog1021
    Options
    We love Dexter! We're anxiously waiting for Season 5 to come out on DVD so we can watch more. We will have Showtime in time for Season 6 so we can record them all and watch them after we've caught up with 5. :smile:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Season 4 will mind-eff you!! It was the best season ever. I can't wait for Season 6 to start. It's the only tv show I follow lol
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Dexter is in my top 3 favorite shows! Season 4 was by far my favorite season! Can't wait for the new season!!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I haven't started watching it yet, but my bff says it's the best show on tv and gets mad that he can't discuss it with me, so I getting the first season to watch today!
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm a fan of Dexter. The most amazing part is that I live in Long Beach, CA and there are a lot of scenes and locations that were filmed here. Dexter and Rita's house is right down the street from where I live. The ice truck killer left body parts at Shoreline Village here in Long Beach. The list goes on and on! I love Dexter and can't wait for the next season to start :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    OMG watched an episode series 4 last night........ all Im gonna say is knock knock "Oh Hi Dad" aarrgghhhhhhhhh! didnt see that one coming gulps nervously
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    Very ready for October 2 to come around...I can't wait for season 6...
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE DEXTER!!! Despite the weird character he plays in the series, I have the biggest crush on Michael Hall!!! ;)

ummm, you and me might go round little lady. you back up off my kool aid! *IM* the future mrs. michael c hall....dont worry, you can be a bridesmaid at the wedding...again. lol.
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    mm mm dexter is the BUSINESS. I even have squeamish hubby hooked. :)